Reviews for Once Bitten
mngrue chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Poor Dean! Great job with their relationships. And now I'm curious about Ridley's stories with a psychic Caleb.
heather03nmg chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Alright, I've finished all your stories so I guess you better start writing faster so I don't go through hurt Dean withdrawl.

Another amazingly sweet story, and aw...you had the boys snuggled up sleeping again, its just so darn cute!

Loved it, need more!

Sending cookies and chocolate to motivate you to write faster!
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
This whole story was just nigh perfect. Loved your wee-Angsty-Sam & Wee-hurt-Dean and the brotherly bond that couldnt be broken. Your use of Caleb was spot on too. My heart broke at the end for Sam when DaddyWinchester brushed past his outstretched hands only to fix again when he picked him and strode out of the hospital with both boys in his arms. Wonderful story telling, loved it all.
Nana56 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Very good story! I love Ridley's characters and am always happy to read about them!

It's wonderful the way the brothers' bond is so strong. John and Pastor Jim's conversation at the end of this chapter was interesting, to say the least. Keep it coming.
Mosaic505 chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
So glad you've written another story. I loved Hunter's Will and this one is just as good. Hope to read more from you in the future.

Mosaic
supernaturalmommy chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
This was a great story - I loved it! So very sweet. I just discovered it and read it all the way through...great job with younger Dean and Sam - very sweet.

supernatural mommy
tsweeny chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
I thought that this was very good and I enjoyed it. I love Ridley's version of Caleb and think that you did a great job with him as well as with the other characters.
Starliteyes17 chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
Oh man - reading this story made me very glad I live on the other side of Minnesota from Blue Earth, since timber rattlers are only found in the southeast part of the state! But the anxious realism with which you told this story definitely will have me a little on edge from now on. *shivers*

This was a great story. I think you had Ridley's Caleb and Pastor Jim very well portrayed. This was also written in a similar manner as her stories, and that is an even larger task, as Ridley writes so well.

I love how close the boys are in this story. Sam being able to feel Dean panic was awesome, and something that fit well.

Good work - this is a great story.
SilverStorm06 chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
It was a great story! :D Happy Thansgiving! :D
LovinJackson chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
hey ... i am in love with Ridley's storys and i think you did a really good job of this

Cant wait for your next update :-)

Tara :-)
ILoveMyFish chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
Aww very cute _ Nice story.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
This was an awesome fanfiction.

i love the bond between sammy & dean.

so cute :)