Reviews for Metal Slug: The Blitz Coup
Soldier of the Future chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
I have to say, it's great to have more action-packed Metal Slug stories here, as we never get enough around here, really. Keep em' coming!
GLEN 10 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Awesome...There are WW2 vintage weapons in here like M1 carbine.I like weapons this especially "MP44 SMG".Great Story!
GLEN 10 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is awesome dude!Although it is long but it is great.T.Y
StaticBomb324 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Kickass!
StaticBomb324 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Aw! No fat! (stewie voice) Ur come and uppance will be your down fall! Anyway good job!
StaticBomb324 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Sweet! This getting beastly.
StaticBomb324 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Damn you Morden! Leave to a guy like that to ruin a perfectly good romantic moment! The bastard. Good job. I very interested
Millen Stryker chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
All right, I'm hooked. The boss fight in this chapter is just plain awesome.
MegaAuthor chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
The Grunts death scream! ah, why can't other games sound that way?

Tremor and Nadia really on a pinch here, most of the time they wereabout to die. Heavy action (did i said heavy? i meant Solid!) here, with fast pace thrill and kills. Too bad the well equiped Grunt still die faster like the game.

I have no arguement about another update. For now, study hard, play hard(am i getting old for thhis?), and of course an update!
MSola chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Yeah, talk about a fast update all right! But it was great none of the less. It has some funny moments, which is good. After all, Metal Slug isn't all action. Anyway, keep up the good work.
MegaAuthor chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Walter and Tyra? assign under Marco's command? SWEET!

Although you didn't mention about the alien from Metal Slug 6 (which we call it Unknown, since SNK doesn't have an official name) but yeah, I see where this is going. Update soon!
MSola chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Oh man, this is sweet! I like how you manage to keep the action and the plot going smoothly. Can't wait to see more chapters from you man.
NeoSpearBlade chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I always enjoy your stories especialy "those" you have writen.

It's been a year since you last updated this story...

What's going on?

UPDATE, PLEASE!
MSola chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Woah, this is cool! I never thought I see a sweet Metal Slug fic such as this. You should bring Walter & Tyra to the fic. Keep it up!
MegaAuthor chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
Playmore County, now that's just plain odd to have a street named after the famous SNK Playmore, but why not? Afterall, it could properly be a place where all SNK character live in, right?

I was astonish that you put the best effort to introduce the rest of the Metal Slug team, just don't forget the optional character if your planning to carry on the cool battle scene, like Walter Ryan and Tyra Elson, and maybe the famous Ikari Warriors who make tribute in Metal Slug 6.

The story is going well as well as the goddamn cliffhanger. Write more!