Reviews for A Promise Fulfilled
BiggestJohnnyFanStayGold chapter 1 . 3/8
You should write the world's reactions to the memories in Dumbledore's pensieve. Those stories always interest me, an there are very few of them out there.
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I just died, this fic killed me because of its beautiful tragicness.
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Ah poor Severus
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOO! This is too sad!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is the saddest thing because in the end I don't think anyone really cared about his sacrifice. Harry gave lip service to it but I don't think anyone else wanted to even think about Severus. Severus Snape was the real hero but who cared? No one.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
It was short, but just in length and not in content! It was nice!
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
prophetic story given that you wrote it in 2006 :P
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Very simple. Very well done :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Sad ending.
OnlyMostlyHarmless chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Short, but my gosh, it's fantastic. I think that it's too short to be very sad, but the irony is very bitter.

I like reading good fics, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D
Min Daae chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Saddest. Thing. Ever.
Samson28 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
frogfoot24 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh, for goodness sake! How could you kill him then, THEN redeem him?

Okay, so it has been a while since I have been out here reading but I am glad I came back, particularly to your fabulous little story. As always you have done a lovely job, and the fact that it is so brief, as was his statement... nothing extraneous, simply short and truthful. That is exactly how I would imagine the poor tarnished man to respond. Having killed Dumbledore... I can't imagine it hasn't broken him further.

I only hope that JKR actually hasn't just pulled the pin on him. If this is simply his final act in the books, and she doesn't investigate the reasons in the last book, then I will be eternally disappointed in the whole JKR world... well at least her interpretation of it ;)

Thankyou so much for this. I hold my breath and wait for the dark one's redemption.
guess who chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Still can't write, can you Becky? But then, who am I to talk...
gaudy night chapter 1 . 12/3/2006