Reviews for Fast Times at Odaiba High
takarifan4life chapter 39 . 12/23/2011
Yeesh is correct please continue
salenger chapter 39 . 10/8/2011
Please write more, i want to see what happens with TK and Kari
Diamone chapter 39 . 6/25/2011
Well, it's my first time back to the digimon fandom and I found your story.

I'm soo glad I found this story. It's made me laugh so much and I kept me reading.

I look forward to new chapters.
Madame Pika chapter 39 . 5/31/2011
You can exspect a real review to this soon. (I need to recap.)

I don't usually talk about grammer but since I can bearly remember what's going on... You're really good at dialouge. Mixing up the saids, cried, and so on. You could do with a bit of action between each line.

I'm glad that you're back on with this. I was feeling guilty and thought that I'd put you off writing or something.
Labeeb chapter 39 . 5/22/2011
when will the next thing be out? ]
iPokeYouRoar chapter 39 . 5/17/2011
I just found this yesterday and spent literally ALL night reading it. I must say you are doing a good job of distracting me from my homework (not that im complain)This story is REALLY good. Personally I never really liked daikari quite as much as Takari but they both are very interesting Lol I love the one part where Kari complains that she will never be in a love-triangle xD ohh the irony. Those I was hoping ken was gonna win the seat so he could rub it in Davis's face :D lol anyway good story update soon please :)
canuck72 chapter 39 . 5/11/2011
I only just found this story but its been incredibly inticing to read. Im really curious as to what happened to Tai and Matt at Kyo's party. Please do keep writing and see this story through to the end, for it would be a great shame if you abandoned it.
Aero Angemon chapter 39 . 5/10/2011
It has been a while and I wonder when Tk will realize that Miku is just using him.
Madame Pika chapter 38 . 4/27/2009
Sorry about the sheer lateness of this review. My inishial excuse was needing time to think about what exactly had happened but by now, I just feel slightly silly. Sorry.

It was indeed, my mood which caused some of my feelings of downhillness. I do not exspect you to be able to change the fiction to be able to fit every single mood every reader could be in so don't worry. (If you do succeed in that though, tell me the secret -)

However, I'll admit there are two things that is bothering me and have done for a while. I can't help but feeling that this is getting above my comfort zone in terms of rating. Sorry, that's just the way I am and I don't think anyone else have trouble with this.

The other thing is something that recent chapters have convinced me not to worry of at all. That is that I felt you were subcribbing to your fans too much. This is your story and you're makeing something that I would never usually find fun, increadable.-

Sorry about the lateness again.

Please update soon.
flamealchemist15 chapter 38 . 3/5/2009
LOLZ That was such a funny chapter! Poor Daisuke...Hikari probebly doesn't even remember saying that XD That was a great chapter!

Anyway, in Japan, their homerooms are basically like their first hour, I think...but I see where you're going with the Seminar Groups and such. I wonder who Hikari & co's seminar group will work with?
SilentSnowStorm chapter 38 . 1/21/2009
Why does Ken suddenly not care? Hmm. And I like how Davis called it a kendo stick. XD And I suppose Kari was too drunk to remember him asking her out now. Poor Davis. Today wasn't his best day.
FireFairy219 chapter 38 . 1/19/2009
His girlfriend? I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know it herself :P

Great chapter! And will you update 'Pyramid of Darkness' too please? :)

x
PrincessJaded chapter 38 . 1/19/2009
Kari has no idea that she's Davis' "girlfriend" does she?

Wow that boy is delusional.

That could be a good chapter title "Delusional Davis."

Anywho great story! I'm flipping addicted! D
PrincessJaded chapter 35 . 1/19/2009
Oh I loved how TK was so protective of her! That was great!

Damn Davis had to add the kiss part...jerk.
PrincessJaded chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
I just felt the need to say...THIS IS SO EFFING AWESOME!