Reviews for The Broken Path
Segui con la historia \(-)/ me encanto
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
This story is so amazing and really well written. You've done a great job with all those characters and I had the best of feels. Are you ever going to continue this?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
Hi there found your story, you planning on adding any more to it? Its really good.

Perhaps a sequel if not a continuation. Like their wedding with flash backs to this last chapter
kiowen chapter 18 . 1/14/2012

You are a very talented writer, and it kinda saddens me to see you waisting your beautiful skill on fanfiction, i write alot of fanfiction myself but never as good as yours... anyway to get to the point... WRITE A BOOK! your so talented you are my idol!
kiowen chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
itsumo means 'always'... right?
kiowen chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
kiowen chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Just a warning onii chan means big sister in japanese m(_ _')m just hoping you know that
tomboy 26 chapter 18 . 3/7/2011
Really awesome story .. a lot of detail and a totally different view on two of my favorite hosts (Haruhi and Kaoru). Sigh .. sometimes I wish she would have seen how much he really cared for her and his brother and given him a chance .. but que sera sera ... and I do love Tamaki too XD

Lovely story and although it wasn't completed .. it was certainly an awesome ride.
Dragon Knight Reina chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Cute! [superlatereviewsFTW] I envy your writing abilities!
Amy chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Thank you! I love Haruhi and Kaoru stories!
MinnieMouse8990 chapter 18 . 1/30/2010
This is the best Kaoru/Haruhi story I've come across. I'm sorry I can't think of anything else to say at the moment because I was up til the late hours of the night/early morning reading this story, but just know that it's going under my alerts and my favorites.
foxystiles chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I absolutely love this story,ad its simply driving me nuts not knowing what will happen!
Goldenstargirl chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
I don't really know what to say, other than your doing a wonderful job, and keep up the good work.
Jillie chan chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
This chapter made me cry! Kaoru was just in so much pain! See you soon.
emliy02 chapter 18 . 7/6/2009
Aww. kawaii! I Can't wait for more! Sugoi!