Reviews for Serenade
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Hm your right. Your no good at happy stuff. your defense 'High School' fics tend to all be the same. I mean HOW many cliches can you pack in to a oneshot? Sheesh. I must say real high school for me was nothing like that. :P
ShhListen chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
good job lol

for a happy one

did they end up together?
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
GAH! Finally something happier!
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
... Wow. You made me cry! *sobs*
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
ZOMG. thank you for writing this! i am utterly speechless, and it's all your fault! i doubt any words nor using the most awesome adjectives to describe what your fic has done to me (and my heart literally and figuratively!) warrants the justice your fic deserves. and it really does, hell lot! The plot is awesome itself - it flows so seamlessly with event one after another, with so many unpredictable and unexpected chains of events successfully unfolding. honestly, i'm breathless in every ways! (GAH. fangirly squeal)

Roxas was AWESOME here. The last moment between (everyone's!) favorite couple was so aww-worthy that I nearly clutched my head and died and suffocated of..of waff-fluff-sugar overload. believe it or not.

and i loved how you incorporated all the kh characters (plus some of my favorite ff ones!) into the namine family. it was an amazing (and amusing!) idea to make tidus, cloud, quistis and seifer namine into one family. it kept me smiling so much, i couldn't stop.

oh right, and did i mention how i love the dynamics between cloud and aerith? (plus a very annoyed leon hehe) albeit a short moment, for a die-hard clorith fan like me, it meant SO MUCH.

so i'll bow out now after my very very long rant. you've made my day (or night where i am) AWESOME, (how many times have i said awesome in this review anyway? five? six? gah), and i heart every bit of this fic, and YOU for writing this and making me go impossibly more namixas mad.

fic favorited! XD
Schick Merchandise chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
ok..i think i already reviewed almost all of your one shots of roxas and namine. im happy this one's not a sad ending.

Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I love this story! Great job!
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Somebody alert Crayola. Hahaha. I love that.

Wait a sec, was Kairi only pretending to act like a bitch? Or was she really being one?

Aw, Namine and Roxas. They're perfect together.
Lauren Bega chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I love this story its so ROMANTIC! Namine serenading Roxas how cute you're terrific!
PS2games-lady chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Another great oneshot! Your writing style is very beautiful!
White Simplicity chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
T_T ... whoa. thats all im gonna say. :D

For a second. I was like Soras such a nice guy _, but when he smirked, i was like is HE helping kairi make a fool outa herself! lol. na but it was so sad. i felt like crying. for real _ at the end i was like so scared that roxas was just mocking her too. BUT WOOT happy ENDING!

good job i loved it
Skitty 2004 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
so Kairi wasn't really mean? She just wanted to get Namine and Roxas together? How sad. For some reason I liked it with Kairi just being evil. XD anyways... I don't think I would ever sing for a guy no matter how much I liked him. I have a horrible singing voice and I'm a reeaally quiet person so that would only make more unlikely. -nods- But I can somehow imagine Namine doing that. She just would. XD anyways, Keep Writing!
Childhood Aspirations chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Good lord, that was utterly amazing. That's got to be one of the best high school fics ever. I love Namine singing to Roxas. That's so sweet! (I love singing too)

Anyway, it was so good.

Arisa Aihara chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
it's a little depressing dude~! i mean, i'm sorta in the 'spineless nerd' group. Maan...i wish Roxas is in my life. XD nice one, but depressing. but it's a good kinda depressing kinda nice fic. uh. O_o
hikari-aozora chapter 1 . 11/27/2006

it makes me ... i dunno, neutral. not happy, not sad. if you're not too good at writing happy stuff, well then this was a pretty darn good attempt. the end was happy. yeah.