Reviews for When to Bicker
Guest chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
excellent! great action/romance writing skills you have!
Thalia-chan chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
I love this fic! I really enjoyed the story, it flowed really well and it seemed to be true to the characters. The language you used was really interesting and left me wanting more. Good job!
Namutea chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
Yay! Good job, I loved that story.
Forever Endeavor chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
I've read this fic MANY times before, and I still love it! I should have reviewed before. Still waiting for that sequel, too. _; This is one of the few very excellent Lunar fics out there. Plus it's about my favorite couple from it. I just love it! :)
Kyosnekozukigirl chapter 5 . 11/3/2003
- me liked it!
Vaneral Chisuko chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
Great story! With my fav. couple in Lunar SC too! _ It expresses their personality quite well and accurately, and I like your style of writing!
Jenova2 chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
This is really good! I have 1 question, though. How could Kyle fall off of the bed at the end of chapter 2 when he was sleeping on the chair? Oh well, I really like this.

Jenova
skysenshi chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
Wow. It's finished! I've read this piece a long time ago but it's only now that I've checked back at the Lunar section. You're has been way too long (Vane never did make it back up to the sky even a thousand years later, as per Lunar 2: Eternal that's just a very minor detail.) I love Jessica and Kyle and yours is the only decent fic I've read about them. I hope you'd write more.
Josa chapter 5 . 12/23/2002
Wow! This was great! You certainly have quite a

talent! Jess and Kyle were my all-time FAV

characters, and you portrayed them really well.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more!

Josa-Chan
1ku chapter 5 . 11/30/2002
Wow! Beautiful characterizations! Excellent story. _
Trace of Late chapter 5 . 9/26/2002
I REALLY love this story. You kept both Jessica and Kyle very in-character while giving them a whole new twist. Excellent! Encore. .
Lynnwood chapter 5 . 9/4/2002
Absolutely wonderful. I loved it. Though I usually don't read fictions with less than R rating (for some reason they tend to be really boring) yours really caught my attention and held it. My favorite characters in the game were Jess and Kyle, but your fic really brought out another love of Nash and Mia. So I thank you. Congrats on the finish . . . now get started on the sequel! Lol _

-Lynnwood
catastrophe my world chapter 5 . 8/27/2002
Hey, finally you managed to finish this story (well, kind off _ )! Congrats! It was wonderfully written and humerous throughout; I definitely enjoyed it. Keep up the awesome work!
ShiningWind chapter 5 . 8/24/2002
very cool! you finally finished, though leaving something not solved. oh well, keep writing Lunar fics.
Crisi83 chapter 3 . 8/4/2002
I realy do love this fan fic and I hope you'll write more to it! You do a very good job at charectorization.