Reviews for Protector
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I really enjoyed this story! You had the characters down to a T and I loved the harm/comfort between the three men.

Great job! Hope you write more SN stories!
SometimesAlways chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I liked it :D Happened upon it by chance (lol my usual method...), read it an... well, lets just say as soon as I'm finished work I'm headin' over to your page to check out anything else you have on offer. Nice work. :D Keep it up :)

Cheers,

SA
River City1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I liked this. I think you wrote Caleb's character well. I was glad to find another talented writer adding to Ridley's fatastic AU!
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
omg! love this story! is there a sequel...ancor! ancor! very very very enjoyable...loved calebs character you did a very good job writing his personality and writing the whole story really!

thanks

VESPER
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I love a good, Dean gets hurt, story. There are too many about Sam,. Putting that aside, I did like this story. _
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I am in love with Ridley's brotherhood stories and especially Caleb. I think you did a great Job :-)

Tara :-)
friendly chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
that was a very good take on Caleb.. I really like that story.. keep up the good work
tsweeny chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I thought that this was good and enjoyed it. I also fell in love with the Brotherhood stories and Ridley's version of Caleb. I think you did a good job with the character.
thundever1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Great story
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
You did Caleb justice, now worries. Ridley has done wonders to create a backstory for Caleb and his relationship with the boys, and I think your story adds to it, even if it is only one story.

I like the story's premise - of Caleb having the visions of Dean's death. I think, since Caleb grew up so close to the boys, that he would have visions of Dean's death. If I recall correctly, in one of Ridley's stories he had a vision of the Impala getting wrecked, right? Your story builds on that very well.

Oh man, I'm a Samgirl and I love that you show Sam's pain at being "useless" to Dean when he's in trouble. I can imagine that Sam would find it weird that Caleb is the one with the vision and not Sam himself - he would wonder if that means he doesn't care about Dean just as much, though we know he does. But Sam would twist it until the blame was on himself. That part was especially well done.

This was a great one-shot. Keep up the good writing.