Reviews for If Only: Another Highly Exaggerated Self Insertion
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
well way to miss the fact that Botta's weapon had an exsphere attached to it.
DanteShindo chapter 87 . 5/27/2011
Whoa. This chapter is kinda messed up.
DanteShindo chapter 78 . 5/27/2011
Oh no. RaineGarden LibraryEPIC RUIN MODE! LITTLE CHILDREN: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! lol
DanteShindo chapter 76 . 5/27/2011
And so the secrets are revealed. Poor Tia, being yelled at for something that shouldn't be considered so bad.
DanteShindo chapter 70 . 5/26/2011
EPIC WIN! Jenova being tortured: what an epic epic win!
DanteShindo chapter 62 . 5/26/2011
YAY! Good job, Tia and Madison, hacking the computer! And the bicycle song: an epic finisher!
DanteShindo chapter 61 . 5/26/2011
YAY! SUGAR RUSH BACKWARDS RACE! WOOHOO!

sorry, i'm kinda a hyperactive smart 17 year old male, so when i have mountain dew, i go crazy
DanteShindo chapter 43 . 5/26/2011
YAAAAAAY! SUGAR RUSH!
DanteShindo chapter 31 . 5/26/2011
EPIC WIN! RENT, HSM, AND BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY!
DanteShindo chapter 30 . 5/26/2011
YES! HSM! I might be a guy, but I love HSM!
DanteShindo chapter 28 . 5/25/2011
I know how you feel, Jenova Remnant. I'm an outcast myself. I'm one of the smarter kids at my school, but I have aspergers, a form of autism, so I don't do well in public. I'm not very athletic, and I don't have any good looks. Plus, I suffer from mild depression, so I do anything I can to try to cheer myself up, and your story, along with the many other stories I've read on Fanfiction, make me smile to see all of the creativity in this world. Thank you for an amazing story so far.
DanteShindo chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
DRAGON!
Taeniaea chapter 94 . 4/13/2010
cool story
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 26 . 4/28/2009
The fight with Dsanois was nicely detailed. I half expected him to die here, but I guess we can't get everything we want. A nicely done chapter.
Sir MIDNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 25 . 4/28/2009
The fight with Sheena and the Third Seal were nicely done. Looks like things are getting interesting now that Dsanios has appeared again. I wonder what will happen next.