Reviews for The Desert Rose
Shadow Owner chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Hey Britni,
I know this was written quite a while back, but thought I ought to review, regardless.

An enjoyable 7 chapters! Especially appreciated how the dynamics of the respective relationships shine through, given the scenarios and moments. The balance of pride with love and the opportunities for the various characters to demonstrate their maturity and acceptance, all while being in character and believable hasn't gone unnoticed. It's been a while since I've read a fic that has left an impression like this. The Sand Siblings showing their love in their own ways, and Shikamaru calmly taking the unexpected abrupt scenarios in; what's not to love?

Thanks for the effort, and for seeing this fic through to the end! I'd love to read more Naruto fics from you if ever you feel inspired to write more :)

Shadow
Naruhina1519 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Love it (-:
ViviBib chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
I'm so glad I cam across this story :)

It was reallt amusing and sweet in a way (if you disregard the fact that the Subaku brothers threathened Shika's life az few times) xD. I really love how Gaara reacted amusing read, indeed. :)
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
I only recently discovered this story and I'm really glad I read it. A really nice, interesting story with plenty of twists and turns. Thanks for a great read.

Sand-Jounin-Temari

p.s I was reading your reviews for this story and I noticed that someone was trying to give you lessons on spelling Kankurou. I laughed a lot when I went onto their page. I believe they actually wrote at the end of their bio "i cant spell for anything"

Just thought I'd share that with you :P
greenpanda007 chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
U know that script type thing that u had attacked to the authors notes? Yeah, well usually I hate those things. With a passion. But 4 some reason I didn't hate urs, it was actually pretty good and I would like to take this opportunity to thank u 4 not sucking... Oh, nice story btw
SoundsRight chapter 7 . 5/18/2008
(claps hands)

cool! ;D
HawthornMirror4 chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
the story needs to move along and again y is this rated M
HawthornMirror4 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
at leat there was a little bit of a story in this chapter

why is this rated M
HawthornMirror4 chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
again no real point to the chapter needs more interes konkuro spelled k-o-n-k-u-r-o
HawthornMirror4 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
temari and gaara's brothers name is spelled konkuro k-o-n-k-u-r-o

but i didnt really get that chapter nothing happened
HawthornMirror4 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
what is Sabaku do you mean shakaku the sand spirt? if you do then you are wrong the sand spirit was taken out of gaara and he is very kind. Shikamaru is not scarred of him dont you remember mission return the favour? but over all a good story so far
Lady Kei chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
Very cute! I'll leave a decent review when I'm not half... wait, 80% asleep.
animemangafanfictiongirl chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
That was great
Miyori Akurai chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
Hey there. I really loved your story. You also have a strong writing style which makes your story very interesting. Hope to see more of your work!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 7 . 4/29/2007