Reviews for One Crazy Night
Alekos Vahen chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
This was nice. I really liked it. They were both in character, and it all seemed so believable. A couple of grammer errors, but nothing major. Keep up the good work.
kabby667 chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Brill, you most write more hun, really you should! it's brillant i give it 100/100 x kirsty x
Toons chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
Very nice story. Reading so many fics with Reno in them lately, changed my outlook of him entirely. This was short sweet and simple. Nice job. )
Lostremnant chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
Very nice story. I enjoyed it. It was nice to see a sweet side to Reno instead of him just going in for the kill and then dumping the girl. But that's Reno isn't it. Heh.

I do have one hopefully constructive criticism however and that is that you make the flashbacks a bit more obvious from the start. Maybe a small title saying something like The Night Before. I got confused a couple of times before I realized that you were including flashbacks as to what happened between Elena and Reno.

Otherwise nice job.
Nectaris chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
Woohoo! yay double update! happiness and salutations! I'm so glad you updated this, I was afraid it was going to be fogotten. Anyways, woot woot, great update, aw Reno is so sweet...Tseng, why do you have to be such a dick!
Aveira chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
I love this story...I am a serial reader :panics: is that bad? Well either way I hope you can update soon...I wanna know what happens.
Nectaris chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
I like it I like it I like it! Nice story, in character people, and lots of drinking and random lemons. I really enjoy your writing style, it's very smooth. Please update again soon. I also think the Relena works really well.
Tony chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
Poor Reno, I hope she remembers soon..

I love Relena fics! Please update soon!
Kelenthial chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Oww... It's another Relena... Sniff, sniff... Och well, I guess you can't have everything...
ladyaymie chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Aw man, I feel slow. So who DID she sleep with? O.o
sakuyavalentine chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Great story so far! You've got me all excited! I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it's Rufus LOL
amanda chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
i think i know who it is so plz continue
Ravyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Cloud or Rufus...
Kelenthial chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Is it... Cloud?

Or Rufus?

My third an last shot will be Reno. But I don't think so. Not really. So... who was it?