Reviews for Sensei
Machina per Dei chapter 2 . 6/20
15 out of 50 is an F, not D
hi chapter 5 . 2/20
You do realize Zelda's really underweight?
Omg this was seriously the BEST fanfic ever stop reading it cx teachers yelled at me but omg sugesting to friends keep it up! :)
Anonymous chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
... *silently screams*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I loved it, the fact that Link was 27 (and a half) and Zelda was 16 is okay for me.
It's a great story.
My Favorite!
Kennedy Center chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
You in big trouble
GO ZeldaXLink chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
Love this story. Definitely going into my favorite stories category. You should make a sequel to this.
LordMuffin chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Best story I've read n a while :D
Total Romance Fan chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Omg! I knew he was lying about that grade! Still love the idea though! Nice work, I like how you wrote it from both their perspectives!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY! I love forbidden romances. I wish I would have know what other people thought about their relation when they found out. But no matter, the story was great.
BorderlineCondition chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Just finished it. Read it in a day! You are very thorough. You have a great plot line and idea for the story and thank godess, you actually write proper english! If there is one think I cannot stand when reading a story is the writing format. The only thing I would change is I wish there would be more closure at the end. Aside from that, I loved it. I think Im going to favorite this story. Yeah, I will.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
I have to admit, you're a very clever, intelligent writer and the story is great. But, 16 and 27? That's, you know, just a bit of a way too large age gap, even for fanfiction.

But hey, keep up the smashing work!
LegendofZelda637 chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Grr! I can't write LegendofZelda6374! Anyway, very good. But : 16, and Link: 27? Next time, please have it so Zelda is 16 and Link is 17. Still, really good!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Thank you for the WONDERFUL story.
ohaymikoto chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
this isnt what I was expecting!