Reviews for Evolutionary Theory
allylikes chapter 62 . 3/20/2012
I am going to put it out there, even though this was all done years ago now, but I would love another installment! I love the characters and would enjoy seeing them in the next part of their lives! It rocked!
lamcsi chapter 62 . 5/8/2007
I have very much enjoyed all your stories and I'm really looking forward to your next project. Thanks for sharing all of your work.
chiops chapter 62 . 5/7/2007
So now the end has come to this story - and almost this universe. A very nice epilogue - and I can understand Neeley to be surprised, it is a bit fast for Nick and the Doc to be living together (but since they took some time to get together ...).

I have to thank you so much for your stories who were a steady companion these last year with the fast updates. And I hope we'll see some (smaller) stories in your universe along the road.
JuanseyLio chapter 62 . 5/7/2007
very well written! loved it!
luv0817 chapter 62 . 5/6/2007
Standing ovation! I've enjoyed your stories SO much, they're trememdous! I absolutely cannot wait to read the next chapter in this beautiful saga!
Kristafied chapter 62 . 5/6/2007
Wonderful! Great way to wrap up this segment of the story - Neely's return circles the story back around neatly but not in a trite manner. Well done, and still funny with excellent characterization.
katydid13 chapter 62 . 5/6/2007
A great end to a great story! I look forward to the next one!
maricejayo chapter 62 . 5/6/2007
Wow! That was some hell of a ride!

It feels like it was just yesterday that a read Evolutionary Therory, it had only two chapters and it said that it was a sequal so I look into your historial and look that it wasen't just one but four fics before this one! I read all of them, there increideble!

I hope you write more! Please keep me posteit!
smacky30 chapter 62 . 5/6/2007
I think it's a sure sign of a good story when you don't want it to end. I want more. You have such a way with your original characters. Well done.
TyriaT chapter 62 . 5/6/2007
LOL, thanks for the props. And any and all things cinnamon, you know I'm all about that. ;)

I was wondering how the ending would come out, and I definitely like this better with Nick laughing and the Doc blushing. Wonderful! I had to laugh at Neeley's insistance to cook to hear it all. Great job, and I can't wait for August!
SaraSGrissom chapter 62 . 5/6/2007
yay! i love it! if you think about it, add a new "story" to to let us know that you have started the story and maybe a link for website to find it at.
Mma63 chapter 61 . 5/4/2007
Stunned Catherine? She missed it. Great chapter again great characters and great moments. Love the exchange between RJ and Nick at the bathroom struggling with his hair. I'm so glad RJ looks so alive and so passionate and freedom instead of that bitter and sad person from previous book. The paragraph "When he watched Nicky come up behind Sara and wrap...seemed to be peeking out from the corners of his sparkling eyes once more." was the perfect resume for Nick's development in your book. Sad part is that next chapter will be the last. Please give some hope is that another book to come?
Kristafied chapter 61 . 5/3/2007
I KNEW IT! Ha! Great chapter, and I love how you sprung Sara's pregnancy on Catherine and the crew. Outstanding!
orsi chapter 61 . 5/3/2007
Oh man... too funny. This chapter had me chuckling all day.
luv0817 chapter 61 . 5/3/2007
I knew it! I knew as soon as the conversation between Brass and Sara came around! Thank you so much for your story, not just the GSR, but CSI as a whole- I really needed it! Happy CSI day!