Reviews for A Taste of the Supernatural
kasey123 chapter 13 . 1/30
Need more
sunshine2009 chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
just read the story for the first time, like it so far.
Oxymironic chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
This has been interesting.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
This is very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope that you feel better.

BlackRose
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
Hey! This is a super interesting story and I can't wait for the next part.

But some tips from a person who watches both show religiously.

The Sam and Dean banter is getting out of hand. Lol all the sammy and bitch quotes are a bit I've board now. One or two through out the whole story would have been fine. And Dean calls Sam sammy all the time with out Sam really caring.

And Daniel would definitely know ancient Latin. Plus about a million other languages. If it is from Earth, Danny boy knows it. So it is kinda odd that he doesn't know it here. Maybe he knew what it said but he just figured that it was an idle threat. I mean most egyptian tombs have similar threats in real life so he thought same old same old.

Cool story though, hope you are feeling better and are able to get around to this story one day!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
How have I not stumbled upon this story before? Judging from this chapter, it looks really good. I'll have to read the rest of what has been put up. Nice job!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
This is really great! I can't wait to see what this spirit wants Sam and Daniel for!
remerkaba chapter 12 . 5/29/2009
I'm having a lot of fun with this story. I hope that you find your plot bunnies and come back to it!
blackRabbit4 chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
You can bounce ideas off me if you want.
Sefiriot chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
I wouldn't mind helping out a bit if it was just a sounding board for ideas...but can't do a full-on beta for the story as I'm not THAT familiar as I should be with either Stargate or Supernatural. If you want someone to shoot a casual breeze with and discuss whether doing this sounds better than that, I'm your being.
kirallie chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
Good work! Hope you find someone to help, i would but I'm pretty swamped myself these days.
Whispering Darkness chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
I like this story so far. I really hope you will continue writing it!
WingsOfFate chapter 12 . 4/17/2009
I don't usually read SG:SG1 stories because they bore me to tears but you've managed to make the characters come alive with a good dose of SPN brotherly banter, keep it up!
cursedgirl chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
AH! MORE! More..please hurry up!
PsychoWing chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
This story is interesting. I'd like to see how it turns out.

And if you don't have a sounding board yet, I don't mind if you message me (though I warn you now that I have yet to see the majority of both series).