Reviews for A Taste of the Supernatural
Impressed chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
I loved what you wrote so far and super bummed that you have not updated in the last few years.

Thanks for the fun and hope all is well!
reader50 chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
so why didn't Sam and Dean let them run tests on Sam, after all, Dean was worried about Sam's health?
reader50 chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
The general sending Jack to a planet and getting pictures seem to have come out of left field.
This is fiction. Why do you have to keep to the series storyline? Right now all you have the Sg-1 people doing is reacting to Sam and Dean making Sg-1 team seem ineffectual.
reader50 chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
Why would Dean ask about calling Missouri then start thinking she would be of no use?
reader50 chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
you were right, 2 Sams are confusing, perhaps calling one Carter would be simpler after all Jack called her Carter a lot. While it saves a lot of time and energy, it would also help if you write down who is doing the talking so we wouldn't have to guess.
I happen to read a lot of books and the ones I like the most start out telling me what the characters look like in some form or fashion so I can picture them in my mind how you yourself see them. I also like to know what the characters are thinking or feeling so I can join in the feelings also-to be vested in them. Otherwise I am dispassionate about the characters and don't really care what happens to them if you know what I mean.
reader50 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
First off-Sam's eyes are hazel, not brown.
2nd-Dean usually calls out Sammy, Sam not Sam, Sammy when he is concerned.
Storyline so far is good, it has caught my interest and makes me want to read more
kasey123 chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
Need more
sunshine2009 chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
just read the story for the first time, like it so far.
Oxymironic chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
This has been interesting.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
This is very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope that you feel better.

BlackRose
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
Hey! This is a super interesting story and I can't wait for the next part.

But some tips from a person who watches both show religiously.

The Sam and Dean banter is getting out of hand. Lol all the sammy and bitch quotes are a bit I've board now. One or two through out the whole story would have been fine. And Dean calls Sam sammy all the time with out Sam really caring.

And Daniel would definitely know ancient Latin. Plus about a million other languages. If it is from Earth, Danny boy knows it. So it is kinda odd that he doesn't know it here. Maybe he knew what it said but he just figured that it was an idle threat. I mean most egyptian tombs have similar threats in real life so he thought same old same old.

Cool story though, hope you are feeling better and are able to get around to this story one day!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
How have I not stumbled upon this story before? Judging from this chapter, it looks really good. I'll have to read the rest of what has been put up. Nice job!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
This is really great! I can't wait to see what this spirit wants Sam and Daniel for!
remerkaba chapter 12 . 5/29/2009
I'm having a lot of fun with this story. I hope that you find your plot bunnies and come back to it!
blackRabbit4 chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
You can bounce ideas off me if you want.