Reviews for Empty Lullaby
N00bcakeinc chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I usually support RokuNami stories, but this story gave me some feels. So just this story I support Namine Demyx. (Thx for the story btw :D)
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Of the countless Kingdom hearts stories I've read, each special room in the castle, each recreation room and each member's quarters, there has never been mention of a music room. It touched a deep part of my heart, a quality story I haven't read in a long time. This was as beautiful as the music Demyx played. Thank you.
im-a-tumor chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
how cute!
AmberAnodyne chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Warm, fluffy-inspiring goodness!

Both characters are so sweet, but in different yet complementary ways. You portray it so perfectly. :)
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Adorable.

Great job with the tense, and I really liked these lines:

"After all who rescues the wicked witch?" - Awesome, gave me a little shudder.

“I hope I’m a good witch,” - This is great because it shows her vulnerability and the fact that although Namine is a nobody, she still has feelings.

“Us artistic types gotta stick together.” And then in softer tone, “I’d like to protect you, if you’ll let me.”

“Why?”

“Old habit I guess. I remember having a sister about your age…” he trailed off. - Small facts. Small facts are good XD I liked this, shows the human side of Demyx.

“For as long as you need me to be Naminé.” - And this was just sweet. XD

Good job.
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
AW! That was so cute!
jiv3y chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Awwfluff.

I like this very much. It's darling :]
LostBionicChild chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow that was so cute TwT
Chibi-Heartless chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Aww, that was such a cute story xD...Sorry about your kitty
Raivyn chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This is such a sweet story Demyx is one of my favorite Organization people. I like how his attitude changes a little throughout the story from cheery and goofy to serious and back again.
Ybs chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
THIS IS THE CUTEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ! That is so SWEET! I love the way that you portray Demyx. *sigh* so cute.
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
That is very sweet. Very well written.
sunhai guy chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
great. one of the best one shots ive ever read. keep it up.
Lunaa chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
CUTEST thing ever. D
toodlepipeverybody chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wow...

Out of curiosity, what did Axel do to Demyx? The really big thing that he got everyone to do?