Reviews for Officer Saotome
maryjane5000 chapter 1 . 4/15
Is SIS like the Police, FBI, ATF, NCIS, CGIS or are they more like SWAT or SRU*?
&
What does SIS stand for?

* Statrigic Response Unit like in Flashpoint
ebonzekken chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
damn.
tuatara chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I will never understand the point of writing fanfiction that completely annihilates everything that made the source material work in the first place. If you’re going to remake the characters and the setting from the ground up into something with virtually nothing in common with the original work beyond a few names, then why not just write an original story and be done with it?
shugokage chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
This is truly an incredible piece of work great job and thanks for the story!
shugokage chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Incredible start to this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Nice touch adding the "You're Under Arrest" crossover I have ever seen
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
YOU STINKER! I was going to head off to bed and got sidetracked by your story! Bedtime for me is 10:30 PM EST. It's now 12:13 AM EST! ::crais:: You horrible HORRIBLE person! This Old Bat simply CANNOT resist a good story! ::sobs::

Plainly put, I like it. I'll take it in small increments until I'm finished reading. ::chuckles:: I don't think this old bod could stand reading it in one huge swatch.

Thanks for sharing and take care.
taxzombie chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
Well I've finished the re-read. It is a fine tale with a solid ending. While on one hand I feel like Nabiki got off easy I can also understand the other side of it. All and all well done.
taxzombie chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
I think that reading Kasumi is a coke head is probably one of the sadest scenes I've read in Ranma fiction. Nabiki is doing an excellent job of destroying everyone around her, whether it is intensional or not.
taxzombie chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
While rereading this it appears you've never gotten to chapter 4 with your rewrite as the formatting is rather bad. By that I mean the text only covers about a third of the page.

I was rather disappointed at the NRA crack. I'm a life member and while I do not agree with all they do (which is true of any organization I know of) I do beleive in the basic principal that I and others have the right to own a gun or guns. Been a long time since I went pheasant hunting but I still have my shotgun and my 22 has given me many hours of pleasure wailing away at pop cans and paper targets. I could go on but I'll leave it at that.

Lot of stuff coming back to me from reading this back in '03. Still an interesting tale.
taxzombie chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Wow, now these are long chapters!

I first read your story several years ago. While I was bouncing around on my HD looking for someting to read I came across a copy of your tale I'd downloaded back in '03.

I started reading my copy but something tweaked my curiousity so I checked your site on FF and found you'd done revisions so I dumped what I had and started over from the start.

After eight years I still recall some of the scenes, what I don't understand is why I waited so long to reread it.

I am finding it quiter interesting, full of detail and with a good plot. It's an excellent story and one I look forward to reading again.

Thank you for both posting it and revising it.

Nicely done.
Raynze76 chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
This story was amazing! took me all day to read but was worth it. you did a great job making this into a story that draws you into it and the way you used some of the ideas from certain cop movies was inspiring. Keep up the great work and thank you for posting a great Ranma story
Unoviento chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Awsome man, i've followed your fic since the first chap, and i simply love the detail. The chars. were as i see it well developed and a clear cut story. I miss a bit about the martial aspects of the series and the lunacy, but it is clear that was not intended for this fic.

Kudos to you man
Shannon Dee chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
Great Story
Jemmos chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
Wow, its actually done. I'd not checked up on this story in years I'm glad to see another completed epic Ranma fiction, and doubly so impressed with the story it self.

Thanks for your continued efforts, and dedication.

Greet fic _