Reviews for Written in the Stars
DragonHeart64 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Aw, Seto just can't say no to his little brother can he? Lol, this is such a great fic! Kaiab and Isis' conversations on the phone were absolutely hilarious and I'd love to see the next chapter! Especially since I really want to find out what Kaiba meant when he said the Isis wasn't leaving his house if Kisara didn't leave! Superb work! I hope you'll continue it!
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
I just love the way that he reacted to Kisara in the first part of this chapter and also how his alarm clock interrupted the meeting so suddenly! I also thought that the reference to Family Guy was very funny, as was the part where Mokuba won the argument against Kaiba over whether or not Kisara would stay in the house. Of course I'd have to say the best part was Isis' response to Kaiba after he told her that Kisara was living under his roof. I really hope that you haven't given up on this story because is it sooo good! I am definitely putting it in my favorites.
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Lol, I really loved this chapter! The way Kaiba kept talking to Isis and calling the Egyptian visions voodoo! I also really like how he was able to remember things like Kisara's name and her connection to the Blue Eyes the more he was able to think about them. Nice work!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I found a throughly entertaining SetoKisara fic. I am quite pleased with myself. Both Seto and Isis are completely IC and their conversation is quite funny. 'and my brother is NOT a zombie' LMAO! Seto's threats and her response were pretty funny too.
NA chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
Oh, very good so far! I like it. :D

Update soon please?
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Lol. This is getting good!

nice smutty sex scene, anyone, plz?
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow, such wonderful characterisation! I have missed it dearly! And your dialogues are so interesting in themselves; perfectly showing their personalities and temper and whatnot! :D

Interesting storyline too! I wonder how this will evolve (Only thing I can't quite believe is how mentally conscious Seto is during his sleep. I am never I dream when I dream T_T)

Awesome first chapter! I even liked Isis (few people write her good enough). Keep it up!
witchfingers chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Woah sugoii! This was so interesting to read (besides, Seto's so damn IC! *_*! And Isis too!) Wee, I love you! I had abandoned reading YGO fics because they were all so dull (there's no good SetoxKisara or YMxMai whatsover so, nyah