Reviews for Charge the Contempt to My Credit Card Please
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh, I'm sorry-you seem to have forgotten Ron. And Neville, now that I think of it.
keiriala chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Good writing. It's really interesting for a one-shot. If you have the time, would you please write a sequel?
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is really funny, although it has no backstory and therefore we don't know exactly why they've all decided to be, in the words of Fudge, be "Traitory"... eww, I just quoted Fudge. Allow me to disinfect my brain. I did like it, though. Despite the need for brain bleach.
yay chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was absurd, weird, and awesome.
BananaManiaBubblegum chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ahahahahahaaahhahahahahahaha

this is hilarious!

it is soooooooo worth to keep writing this!

YEF, BMB
finaldragon13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
this is hilarious!
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I didn;t get it... but

""No idea," Draco said bluntly. "Hermione, can you total it up for me, please?""

Lol.

A bit out of character and all, but still funny.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Oh my gosh, this is utterly hilarious. I have got to wonder just what the heck that group has been doing, but I sure do like their style. Well written. Good read.
mist shadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
oooooh, that was hilarious. a true crack!fic if I saw one *cackles* wheelchair $4700, getting all 6 together - lotsa headache, the look on Wizengamot's faces - priceless
Supreme Dark Lady Moongoose chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Just letting you know I LOVE it!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
OMG... hilarious...

wonderful story _
Eleanor Blackrose chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is like one of those hilarious movie trailers that make you want to see more...
fnkjsfnskjffsjdk chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I absolutely loved it! It would be great to read the next chapter (if there is one) :)
Dipi chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i read ur other works as well and your sense of humour and sarcasm are too good. seriously
Midnighter 13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
this is FAR to good to abandon, you have GOT to update this ASAP! it's absolutly helarious!