Reviews for Promises To Keep
BlueRoseUK chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
I'm really only just discovering the sentinel and sentinel fanfic, but this is a really interesting story and the first time I've seen Simon brought into the spiritual mix, seems to be working well so far. I like the way you've written Simon with his customary sceptical terseness and typical masculine discomfort with emotions, yet his developing acceptance of the necessity of dealing with these issue. Interesting.
I liked the explanation of spiritual animals, made me wonder why Blair is represented by a wolf (apologies if this is widely known, watching the sentinel in the UK is apparently nigh on impossible and nearly always illegal).
Also, the ancient language is a good idea and would help with Simon's speedy acceptance, but I think you're expecting readers to do a lot to go back and check each sentence when you've created so many phrases and words, would you consider continuing to footnote the meanings within the relevant chapter, to prevent the flow from being too broken up? As you begin to use more it makes fully comprehending the meaning and nuances of a chapter much trickier. Hope that didn't sound too whiny!
Thanks for an entertaining read.

P.S. Bad Naomi, grrr! Bad Mother.
SurvivorCat chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
That last one was my review, this thing log me out :/
Guest chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
New chapter yeiiiii! Im sooo glad you didnt forget about I love this fic! (Even if I cant understand half of the chapter) :) snd fun part begins! But maybe you could add a little angsty? You know theres the crazy dudes alive beside Naomi and he could to get revenge maybe? Well anyway I ll be waiting next chap.
mischief chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Thank you! I was wondering if this story would be continued. I eagerly await the next installment.
SurvivorCat chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
OMG Simon too! Hahahahahaha man! You just the best part! Wow i neves tough the captain will be so willingly into that :D i just finish to read your story and let you Im sooooo impatient to read the rest, I mean pleaseeeee :D
thorsfriend chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Will you be updating this story as its very interesting
glconstienyahoo.com chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
More please!
angeleyes46 chapter 23 . 4/27/2012
keep up the great work. love this story.
sterno chapter 22 . 2/2/2012
WOW!WHAT A STORY. SO WELL WRITTEN AND WRITING IS SO COMPELLING AND INTERESTING THAT I HAVE A HARD TIME STOPPING ONCE I GET STARTING TO READ THEM..I HOPE YOU ADD TO THIS ONE SOON CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE PAYOFF!AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
KainLovesSGA chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
I REALLY liked this story! Just enough angst to be good and the language that Jim speaks adds a nice touch. Hope there is a new chapter soon!
finlaure chapter 22 . 12/14/2011
I want an eagle for my own! This is so awesome! but I can't help to feel sorry for Blair,,, his own mother betrying him so badly, it's got to hurt him so much
finlaure chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
Thank you! This makes it much easier to read your Terrific story!
Terry Kay chapter 20 . 3/22/2011
So happy to see this work being added to after so long! Seems like you're in the homestretch. Keep up the good work! Thank you!
angeleyes46 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
keep up the great work. this story keeps getting better and better.
finlaure chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
please more! this is getting sooo interesting!