Reviews for Well, I Saw the Thing Comin' Out of the Sky
stellachicken chapter 1 . 4/19
I really love your descriptions and writing style. A fun and enjoyable read. :)
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh my god YES. This was so fantastic :D I loved it to no end and I think you did a great job with it. I laughed so hard.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
So funny! Seriously you capture the hilarity of the boys so well! I love the creature too! Lol
PsychoPicasso chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Very clever ending! I enjoyed it! :)
frostfalcon chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
all I can say id LOL! cute...
A Completely Original Name chapter 1 . 11/11/2011

I love it! I totally saw it coming, once they revealed what color it was. I guess Dean just couldn't resist eh? Lol, I love that catchy... :)

And the ending line! Haha, so glad Sam decided to join in the fun! Great job!
Amberrrr chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
THAT was the best ending to a story in FanFiction history.

Laughed my ass off.

Thanks for writing, this was GREAT!
Erurawien chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Love love love! This is totally awesome. I blame not getting what it was until it was spelled out on not having heard or thought of that song in years. Thanks for reminding me! And for getting it stuck in my head again..
castiello chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Nice job on this story. The descriptions are vivid, the action is well-paced and exciting, and the boys' characterizations are right on the money. Plus, neither my mother nor I guessed the ending, even though the clues were cleverly sprinkled throughout the story.

Some of my favorite bits:

"'Look out below!'

That was all the warning he got before he was unceremoniously bowled over by two hundred pounds of baby brother. A great deal of grunting and swearing followed as Sam and Dean fought to disentangle themselves before the next attack came."

I can SO picture that, lol.

"The thing had looked black by starlight, but in the glow of Sam's flashlight beam its scales gleamed a dark, rich purple, like the skin of Concord grapes."

Good description - very easy to visualize.

"Nothing in the world was going to stop Dean from saying it."

This is a high-quality fic (and funny, too!). Thanks for sharing it.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Utterly perfect, my dear. *huge grin*

Very lovely story. Now THIS would be a good episode.

Thanks for sharing,

irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Fantastic! Cheered me right up before I had to trudge off to work!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
ROFL! Oh you just had to go for that didn' you? ) And no one's blaming you. Hilarious.
Raiining chapter 1 . 11/27/2006

Awesome. nice action scenes, too ;-)
phantom4angel chapter 1 . 11/27/2006

EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Hehehe, that was awesome, thank you!