Reviews for If I Lay Here
clevershadowminx chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
So sweet! I was so mad/sad/devistated when Rose didn't get to be with The Doctor any more and I mean the real thing. And that he never got to say that he loved her was even worse. Good chapter I shall keep reading.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
this is interesting...what happened to BAD WOLF? Update? please...
Andrew chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
Look at this, two reviews on the same day! And you didn't even have to cough at me for this one.

I agree that not much seemed to happen in this chapter. I liked the snipped of Rose from the first paragraph - teasing and enigmatic. It'd do the Doctor good to have someone tease him for a change. Although she seems to drop that aspect, and lose some confidence when she starts picking out a wardrobe. I would have liked to have gotten a visual for the Doctor and Rose in their new outfits - but maybe that's coming next chapter.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
Doesn't matter how short this was, it was still really really really good. (*grins* see, told ya I'd review!) Can't wait for the next chapter, this rocked!

HWF
Wytchlet chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
Ok just how OLD is Rose anyway?

cool story so far, chapters are a bit small but that aint your falt.

so carry on,

Wytchlet.
generaljess chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
we! *cheers* another chapter! seriously though, it's good, even if it is a short chapter. it is true, however cliched the saying is, that it's quality, not quantity.

now, let's see the new team dynamic eh? pretty please give us an adventure with a look into the changes? pretty please with a cherry on top?
NonExistente chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
Yay! You updated! Oh, great chapter, but please could future ones be longer pretty please? :D Loved it, please update again really soon?
gaiafreedom21 chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
Great chapter.
NonExistente chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
Ahh please update again soon! This is a really good story, please please pretty please? You can't just leave it here!

x Emela x
str4yk1tt3n chapter 7 . 1/30/2007
*giggle* I was wondering when they were going to get to the sibling analogy. Hillarious. And a little dirty. I have all these wrong wrong thoughts about them going places and passing themselves off as brother and sister, 'cause they can, and then shocking the locals horribly when someone stumbles upon them snogging in a dark corner.
str4yk1tt3n chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oh! So sad! So sweet!
montypython203 chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
This is really interesting :)
generaljess chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
Hahaha! Loved it! 'We could be brother and sister.' You just HAD to say that, didn't you!' lol good stuff!
waterdragon719 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
That was beautiful...*sniff*

Very talented writer, this one.
bookEnd chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
That was kinda cute. What is going on? I will find out several hundred hours after you do.