Reviews for Truth or Dare
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Holy Shiz... That was good and very detailed. I literally gripped my own sheets. Well done.
FeelinWicked chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
Please consider finishing this Fic. It is truly amazing and the best wicked Fic that I've read. You are such an inspiring and amazing writer... it would be amazing if you continued with this :)
Musicalmoi chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Really enjoyed reading this. You are such an amazing and inspiring writer. I hope one day you might decided to continue this and finish it...
Rab chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
I've just finished reading this story and I have to say that it is probably the best Wicked Fic I have read. I started reading thinking it would be a fun Fic to read but as I went on reading it and enjoying it, I became really intrigued as to what would happen next. You included so many great features in this I am so happy that I found this Fic amongst all the others. I hope one day you will continue the Fic and complete it, until then, I will go check out some of your other fics:) THANK YOU FOR PUBLISHING THIS!
pupten chapter 23 . 3/7/2011
mooooooore
morganaoflocksley chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
loveit loveit loveit loveit loveit!

best story eva!

customs in the vinkus a little strange but still massively hugely magnificently (must warn you, the superlatives could go on for a while) fantastic story!

congrats on having a profoundly great imagination!
LittleGreenFae chapter 22 . 4/9/2008
I love this story! update soon
Cohen101 chapter 12 . 4/6/2008
I'm sorry, but:

"But I'm mad."

was just about the greatest line in the world. Ever. And I just wanted to say thank you for making me laugh.
Nessie's bff chapter 22 . 2/28/2008
WoW deffentyly my fave wicked story sofar!
Elphadera chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
i really like this story i just wish you couod finish it.
Elphadera chapter 18 . 1/30/2008
this story is amazing! you are very talented. i just love it!
CMdream chapter 22 . 5/4/2007
long time lurker,only posting and reviewing for the past week telling you how much she loves thisstory which is really saying something considering she finds most AU's hard to grasp. whew. sorry about the run on sentence. i promisemy writing's better that that!
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 22 . 3/26/2007
OMG! I love it so far! You've got to update soon! Wicked Rocks!
Penguinperson chapter 22 . 3/23/2007
oh please please please update soon! i love your stories!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 21 . 3/18/2007
Oh, Thank Oz Pulino is finally gone for good! I loathed that man with every fiber of my being. True, his upbringing was partly to blame. But still...

Anyway, sorry it took so long for me to read/review. Last week was evil! At least I have my Spring Break now. *sigh of relief* Ooh! And I have another chapter to read! .