Reviews for WTMCO Sequel: Conquest
worldcrawler chapter 33 . 11/10
I have only just discovered this and I know you may never update it but I just wanted to say that if you ever have, idk, a mid life crisis or something and want to come back to it we will be waiting 3
Helen Delia chapter 33 . 9/27
Where it's the next chapter?
Ummm, I know that it has been 9 years already, but please update this! It's so great :D
Oh my god... I am seriously so confused now. Is he bad? Or good? Gosh you are such an amazing writer.
We need updates! :)
LaurenJanuary chapter 33 . 3/12
Pleaseeee continue! I know you wrote this over 10 years ago but it's awesome! I have no idea why you stopped but write some more please
3 chapter 33 . 1/17
Please continue this! Oh my goodness this is amazing why did you stop!
Will you update? Or did you abandon?
neverknowme chapter 33 . 8/9/2016
PLEASE UPDATEEE, you're story is soo nice. I would really wanna know what whoudl happen next!
mrsfirelady chapter 33 . 2/28/2016
Hi! I know it's like, 8 years later, but do you have the ending written out somewhere? I'm dying!
MyWeirdNormal chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
You know, I am perfectly okay with this being the last chapter. Especially considering this hasn't been updated in years. I don't feel unfulfilled with this being the last chapter you wrote. I am perfectly fine with this ending all fluffy like this. Just let them be happy and safe and in love and let the attack by the Fire Nation purists just not happen. I'm okay with this being the end. I am wondering where the heck Aang is with Sokka and Toph. I thought they would've been there by now to help protect the village.
LotusMistressTheSecond chapter 33 . 9/26/2015
WHAT? WHERE'S THE LAST CHAPTER
HollyShortRulz chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
What da hell just happened? Is Hanae evil too?
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 33 . 7/28/2015
Yes...here's to hoping...
Potato chapter 14 . 4/25/2015
Let me guess. He's gonna takr advantage of her drunkness and try to rape her?