Reviews for Grab Me
This was awesomely written, defs one of my favourite smutty fanfictions, so detailed and steamy! Thank you!
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 2 . 3/24
Zoro and Sanji, yummm. 3 Loving it! Thanks for sharing your writing, I really enjoyed this!
cellaria chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Lol this was hot but amusing & super cute as well!
checkforirrationality chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
That was the sexiest two chapter oneshot EVER bravo! Terrific writing;))
Forget.me.not.now chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I loved it! it was so... Yaoi!
ZOSAN FANGIRL chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER
PLEEEASE
NEXT CHAPTER
Fyi, I love you so much, this chapter was 3
maggiepiece chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
wow, this was about the hottest piece of ZoSan I read on fanfiction so far! Damn, you got some talent to write hot smutty scenes ;)
amemiti.yukada chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Fu-fu-fu, I loved it so much. I never noticed that Zoro called Sanji like that. Though, he did once.
From one side the plot is extremely simply, but how you wrote it seems just unforgettable. So sincere, cute, ohhh. Thanks a lot)))
beau-peep chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Lmao YES! English one sucks! When I say someone should watch it (which is everyone) I say if the cheat and go English I'll kill them slowly! Japanese is deff the way to go...PS I love Sanji. That is all
WindUpBird69 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Mmmmm. What a hot story. I loved it! Your writing style is wonderful and made this very fun to read. It was very descriptive; It was almost too easy to picture all of this happening! I'm thoroughly excited to read "Grab Me Again!" I'm glad I caught this story when there is already more to read. heheh Thanks!
YaoiLover1998 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Luvd it
TheSleepDeprivedFujoshi chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Kyaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~! That was juat a briliant story! I loved it! Especilly the ending(of course Robin would know about it!)
Pokefan-MeriMeri chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
this was such a great story! very yummy ;)you did a wonderful job! definatly going to look through some more of your stories later on!
MissJudged16 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I love the ending! Robin knows all! Great work on this!
Nyakoi chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Hot, hot, hot, hot, damn~ hot.

I enjoyed both the calm no semexy smex, AND the hot and heavy smexy semx.

Ah, I feel complete, one of the best ZoSan fan fictions I've ever read, it would be the first if the other ones didn't have such a good story line! But anyway. I love the way that you write, it's very nice, gives just enough information making sure everyone sees whats going on.

I also liked the "cuddling fase" it was cute. But I think what I loved about your story was it seemed like it COULD have actually happened, not some weird fantasy that all the ZoSan lovers wish would happen. But yes. Your story was epically good.