Reviews for Those large unblinking eyes
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
So 's rare to see (well, I think this is only one) fic in Umbridge's POV, yet she is in her disgusting and Ginny are so great and in character,especially your description of Luna's eyes and Ginny's calm hatred.I think curiosity is worse than hate, since one who hates you will kill you terribly at worst, while one who is curious in you will staple you and your life alphabetically,categorically and sistemateticaly until nothing is left from write fic where enraged fey lead Wild Hunt against Umbridge, since I think that even being condemned to Dementor's kiss is to light for her (then again, poor creatures would be erased from existence thanks to food poisoning, so...).
Moonlight Lantern chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
In Chinese, there is a word called 肥, féi, pronounced "fey". It means "fat", in a bad way. There is another word for fat, 胖 pàng, but that means fat in a cute way. Also, 癞哈蟆, làihámà pronounced lie-ha-ma, means "toad". So if you say 肥的癞蛤蟆 (féidelàihámà, the "de" is to show it's an adjective) that means "fat toad".
In this lesson, you have learned how to insult Umbridge in Chinese.
Shimmer712 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Is Umbridge going to single Luna out? Because if Luna is Fey...

have you read some of the stories about them? I don't mean the cutesy, sanitized ones but the older ones. The fae are not nice.

Very interesting concept.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was really well done. Good job!
Venkatesh chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Nicely written . Few liberties with the charactor back stories. Ginny's sppech to Dolores was spectacular.
yay chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Luna as a fairy...that's pretty cool.
Hedgi chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
the scene between Luna and Dolores almost reminded me of that one bit in " A Little Princess", between Sara and Minchen, where sara is just- her kind, princess self, and Minchen is just... she can't really fight it, not with logic or words. yeah.

great work.
Gossamer Silverweb chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wonderful. I nothing else to say.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I'm surprised that there's only one story with Umbridge and Luna as the marked primary characters! And rather good it is, Bagge.

There are some errors: 'to' in your fifth paragraph should be 'too', 'Trewelney' should be Trelawney. But I liked how you used the characters, especially with Ginny threatening Umbridge. Pity she didn't to follow her words with actions - for such a nasty villain, Umbridge gets little of what she deserves in the books (undisclosed treatment by the centaurs, aside)! I wished JK Rowling had placed her at the Final Battle, getting hexed by various pupils - then being seen to be sentenced to prison at the end of DH. Or being killed! Or being set upon by Dementors at the Ministry.

I'm marking this down as a favourite! Keep up the good work!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Great!

Love Fey!Luna stories. Yours is a welcome addition.

Tom A.
Swords and Spells chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Someone recced this story over on CaerAzkaban yahoo group and I thought I would give it a read. I must say well done, I really liked it. Luna tends to be one of my favorite characters and I love when people cover a different angle of her. The Ginny the protector was also quite nice.

So overall I say good job and the person who recced it was quite right in doing so.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Heh, methinks there's rather more to Luna than 'tis commonly known and woe unto those, like Umbridge, who would 'spoil" her. I doubt she'll break Ginny's spirit anymore than she broke Harry's and if *both* get together to deal with her, what happened in canon will be light in comparison. She well may not be around to buy that locket.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I just have to ask, isn't Luna's mother dead?
Yudachi chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Well-written and in character. Good job!
hypercell chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
What blood does Luna have?