Reviews for White Knight? Ninja Actually
dras29 chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
It's so good... just amazing... love ninja Xander! ;)
beulah2013 chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Never before seen concept - as in I've never seen it, seen wholly unique. Though that's your M.O., I know I shouldn't be surprised but you never wane with your level of writing either in premises or actual writing. Love it!
Shae Vizla chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Good story, and Akira's story is really believable. I figure they saved everybody after Buffy. I pressent a lot of yelling when the Council group is going to realize the Xander they know is an illusion and that the normal one is in reality stronger that them. I don't think Akira really like Buffy and that he even had a crush for her. It wouldn't have been professionnal and with his backgroup, I understand he was disgusted about her selfishness in the Angelus' affair.
LeonaMasha chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
This was interesting. Know it's been forever since an update so just wanna say that I'm glad you posted what you did! So, thanks!
Aracertariel chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
I would really love if you wrote more of this. Its fun seeing Xander's interactions with the Naruto characters.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
This is interesting. Are you continuing?
kristi-hugs chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
I love this story! I was so excited for the Scoobies to make an appearance, and So far I haven't been disappointed. Can't wait for the next chapter!
noirekitsune chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
i actually never thought this kind of crossover could wokr and be so GOOD!

but i think this story is AWESOME!

and i cant wait to see more!

Mistress Saturn1 chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
I wanted to know if this has been abandoned?
Alec McDowell chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Ooooh this is a pretty interesting concept. Love Xander being a Sarutobi. Bit disappointed not to see any up front interactions with Asuma and Konohamaru when he came back, though. And the idea of pairing him with Kakashi is very interesting. I'd like to see how that plays out. Hope you continue this eventually
The Queen of Confusion chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

Coletterby chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Really enjoying the story and can't wait to read more!
autumnannette19 chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
Whats next, whats next?
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
great update
mysticmoon1331 chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
love the story! please update asap in the meantime i wish you good luk and no writers block. good luk!