Reviews for Courting Miss Kaoru
qwruiop chapter 5 . 5/19
OMG IT;S SO GOOD! Update please! That wit tho...
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sorry, I'm fangirling too much, anyway, keep writing, author-san!
Ryumie chapter 5 . 4/18
You are a fabulous writer. I love how you portrayed Kaoru and Kenshin in this fic, and the way they keep on surprising each other is definitely entertaining and refreshing. I do hope that you will find it in you to go back and continue this story.
teshichan chapter 5 . 3/20
Yet another story that i have fallen in love with but has yet to be updated in years! I hope you update soon though. I'm so excited to see how thir relationship progresses and ends up.
Steel Wool chapter 5 . 3/8
I am deeply saddened to discover that this magnificent piece is not active... I'm positively rolling with hysterics. (Pardon my speech, I'm easily influenced.) This, for the time being, is my absolute favorite bit of written literature. I bow low to you, Dear Author.

Wool
UrmixMoonstone chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Dear author, a thousand and more compliments on this wonderfully humorous story. My only complaint lies in its updates, or the lack thereof. Surely, you would see it fit to complete this work of art? S'il vous plait!
vidanime chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
This is by far the MOST HILARIOUS story I have ever read! How can you just stop it there, Its too good to let go off. Please continue this! This is what makes people come into this Site and read other peoples stories. This is the type of story where an author doesn't even have to ask people to Review or Like or Comment. This is ART! Continue plssssss I beg you!
kenkaofan chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
I really love ur storyy plz updateee
natysc chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Update please !
mazboberina chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
You must continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
this story is really cute.

please update super super soon!
Dazed Blue chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Oh my gosh. You have no idea how many times i started reading this out loud and choking on laughter. Pleaaassee. Continue this, it brings me great joy and amusement to read your writing.
Not to mention, this storytoogoodthaticouldn'tresistlogginginandreviewi ngandfavoriting. c:
kyoandyuya chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
uwaa! uwaa! uwaa! please update soon!
Windy E chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Hi! Love your story but noticed you havent updated since 2009. Was wondering if this story will be continued or if its on an indefinite hiatus.
Paularice chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
THIS IS SOOOO SAD! :(( I can't believe this is on epic hiatus! It's going so splendid! DO PLEASE CONTINUE?
oro kenshin chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
So, Its been a little over three years since you've updated your story. My inquiring mind would like to know when you planned on updating again? This tale is most amusing to me! hehe! Love it!