Reviews for The Futile Fight

Habita chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Great story! I loved it!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
makd chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
good follow-up to the episode. I enjoyed reading this.

I thought you'd want to know, so you could make the correction: I caught two typos: a mistyped "their", which should've been "there", and "finished" when it should've been "finish". Neither of these would've been caught in a spell-check.

Once again, neat post-episode fic. Thanks.
Lizza-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
He doesn't go to New York cause he doesn't really like Cam! He just doesn't want to hurt her feelings, the kind man. B&B all the way!
between the waves chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I liked that, it was believable, and intimate without going crazy and OOC. )

Nice job..
Ronata chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
great story, thanks
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Well I'm not sure what the challenge included but I cant believe you had them on top of each other and no kiss! I did like how you showed the invincable Tempe being human and "weak" in a sense. (as would anyone in that position)

Now you need to do a multi chap follow up. Ding Dong...Cam is gone...they can have sex...all night long! Sorry. Got carried away there. :-)
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
o! NICELY DONE! GREAT decriptives! Got a chuckle out of the security gard! And nice takedown by Brenn! I LOVE Booth's compassion eventhough he'd just been laid out! LOV'D the ENDING! SUPER JOB!

G :D
Tony DiNozzo Freak chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Please, oh, please, oh, PLEASE! You HAVE to continue this story! Don't make me get on my knees and beg. *resorts to getting on knees and begging* PLEASE!

Tiffany
Sally Boat chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Hey, like your stuff. Nicely structured - easy to read:) Write more! I like where this story could go..*
Pekingduk chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I really like your writing style. Good character voice, good detail. I was not ready for this one to end, it deserves more chapters.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Oh hon, you'll have to do a follow up, that was amazing! That was so unbelievably in character and it worked perfectly. I adored it! *tries to find space on the favourites list* I really think that this will win!

Ava
nolongerhere11 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
WOW THANKS for the GREAT READ! very nice. if you want to go on...you know...elaborate beyond the challenge?-feel free! xo-fugi
emma134 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
omg that was really good you should continue