Reviews for It's a wild world
mama's angle chapter 14 . 6/18
Can you please update soon
nephilim chapter 14 . 3/19
Awe. You haven't written anymore... :-(
nephilim chapter 1 . 3/19
Awesome bae! This is perfect!
groovinontheinside chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
Pls update soon!
steph.z.winchester chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
I read all the chapters first, so I'll give a review here instead. I love this story. Ella is cool. I really like this story so far, so update as soon as you can!
WolfAngel75 chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
update soon dude! I love this story
BabyGirlTrina chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
Me likey Me likey :]
LoveIsInfinite3 chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
I really like this story so far! Normally I like stories where Dean has a younger daughter like when she's 10 or something, but this story really caught my interest! I can't wait for more! Update soon please! :)
darkgirl3 chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
updated asap gotta read more. :D
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Okay glad that Ella's Cassie's and Dean's cause i'm a big fan of them together, but sad that she died. Dean with a daughter rocks. Keep up the great work :D
SilverBullet2theheart chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
i like your idea for this story, but so far it seems a little abusive...i believe i will write another review later, once i've read a bit more. i like how you added Cassie into the mix, and didn't persue her more into the story. it bugs me when people say things about wives and children, but this is ok because it could have happened...considering Dean and Cassie's history.
TheWinchesterAngel chapter 14 . 12/30/2007
I love it please continu on don't you dare ever stop

Kacy chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
Please update soon!
duckllingswan chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
nice chapter.

"Hi i'm dean, father of Ella, who happens to own a large gun collection" hahaha. i can so see dean saying that. xD

DeanFanGirl chapter 14 . 8/6/2007
Yay an update! Funny when Ella was going through Dean's drawer. Hope you update more.