Reviews for Peaches
I miss Marissa.
Brookebynature chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I understood. Absolutely beautiful
juli chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I LOVED it. It's new, simple yet complex, and it describes everything I feel right now: Ryan lost his other half and there's no way to replace it. No one will be able to have "her" essence and he doesn't want that either because he felt that "she" was the one.

I just loved the last part with Seth assuring that in time "they" would have become compatible.

ChaseII chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This was so well-done! Your use of Seth-like naming devices worked beautifully, with New Ryan (Broken Ryan), Unsure Seth, Real Summer... And I like the italicized *her* for Marissa and regular 'her' for Taylor.

You've captured Ryan's state of mind perfectly. I'd love to see you write a second chapter, where gradually Ryan finds himself moving on with his life post-Marissa...
Pen Liddin chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
good story! it was incredibly realistic, accurate and well written. I agree, Taylor's okay, but if they start "going out" so help me god. Anyway yes, i hope they do something like this in the show, well done.
forever in a bottle chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
realyl well written-good use of italics. actually, it made alot of sense and it made me almost cry. really great job.

Medusa chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Ok, that was great - very confusing and unusual - but incredibly great!
calendae chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I get it, but I don't really get it. It's a little obtuse.
Amy chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
That was beautiful. I miss Ryan/Marissa a lot. You managed to write everything I had hoped was on the show. Ryan showing how much he misses Marissa. Now he's with Taylor. It's so stupid. Love your story, though!