Reviews for The Other Way
SearingCinders chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Why is this posted as a George/Hermione when it's really a Fred/Hermione?
JustWriter2 chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
I want Ron's attempt to break them up to blow up spectacularly in his face, and I remember in the book that Mrs. Weasley believed the articles about Hermione so I'm wondering how she'll react to the, 'shagging behind a bush,' rumor unless she hasn't heard it yet. It'd be extremely sad if she preferred Hermione for Ron and that Fred one of her two irresponsible kids doesn't deserve her. If that was the case then I'd love it if Mr. Weasley set her straight before too much damage is done.

-jwchan
JustWriter2 chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
-' I really like the fireworks idea much better. Next to mine it requires much less skill at transfiguration but it's probably much more dangerous.

-jwchan -
JustWriter2 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I have no idea whether you've already figured out what you're going to do with the dragons but it's always been a little obvious to me; Fred can create an item sort of like the portable swamp in 5th year in order to immobilize it. Although since the dragon can fly and spout flames that would be a little tricky. He needs to block the mouth but not the snout so that the creature can still breathe and since we don't know how big the dragon he'll be facing is then it would have to be size adjusting. Next he's got to get its legs stuck in some sort of really thick adhesive so that it can't reach him or the egg and I have this after the sealing of the mouth to stop the fire breathing. Then he's got to give the thing a wide berth and retrieve the egg. However weren't the rules to just use your wand? So I suppose he'll need a spell for glue and maybe an oxygen vacuum because the fire won't exist without air. Oh! I know he can transfigure a mountain of boulders around it. It'd be spectacular to watch the dragon try to melt it from inside and then run out of air to work with so it starts clawing from the inside out; but not quick enough to pursue George. That ought to be really cool. See how my thinking process works? He'll just need that mountain of boulders to completely and perhaps instantaneously appear around the dragon; although I'm not sure that even McGonnagal or even Dumbledore is so skilled at transfiguration. The dragon will be so preoccupied with the eggs that it won't think to claw its way out through the ground.

-jwchan -
mstffny chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
very good.
Namiko-kii chapter 16 . 4/14/2009
Great story. Only... what happened?

Is it dead? Because the last update was, well, two years ago.

Please come back and write this!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 16 . 12/16/2008
he should give harry the bath clue like cedric did! and of course have ron UNSUCSESSFULLY try to break fred and hermione up...
WeAreTomorrow chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
that makes 2 of us! fluff is heavenly...
emliy02 chapter 16 . 11/20/2008
this is so good!

I love it!

and maybe have Krum still have Hermione, as George is also important to Fred.

like how even though Harry liked Cho so did Cedric, but as Harry had Ron as well Cedric got Cho.

Rita could do an expose on that!
audrhole chapter 16 . 4/10/2008
this was really good, but please dont let fred die! there is too many stories in which fred dies. please! this was awesome!
sasukegirl4 chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
I lijke the way this story is turning out. I wonder what rons plan will be? Will Krum be in on it to
alien94 chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
o come on update pronto dude! i dont care how much stuff u have and how u have like no time...MAKE TIME! and screw writers block! seriously! its been like a year and 3 months practically! unless ur dead which would explain the no updates for a year and almost 3 months! but that would be sad so shike it up dude and update! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!

lol ok ok ok ok...kk

-Luna Carter
desidreams19 chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
YOU MUST UPDATE NOW!

lol.

ILOVEIT
christy86 chapter 16 . 2/28/2008
update soon can't wait for more chapters
carpolean chapter 16 . 1/20/2008
very good story! hope you have time at some point to pick it up again!