Reviews for Absence
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
God that is gorgeous. Love it so much!
counting-fingers chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
First of all, that was incredibly HOT! I loved how you portrayed their longing for one another and how you incorporated Narcissa's reflections and thoughts before Lucius returned. I enjoyed this thoroughly and the smut was absolutely delicious :)
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
. lol I dont even watch Harry potter but I'm going to now. That made me incredibly horny.
ilovedramione chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I could feel him tormenting me… feel his hardened self hovering above me, touching my thighs as my legs quivered on either side of his naked body. He licked my neck, and I let out a strangled cry of need as he laughed torturously at me. "Tell me you love me," he hissed coldly.

"I do," I gasped.

"Say it."

"I love you!" I moaned.

"Beg for me to take you."

"Take me, Lucius."

"BEG for it," he sneered, making me grow hot and wet beneath him.

"Please, Lucius, PLEASE!"

And he pressed into me at last, squeezing himself in between my legs.

Bliss washed over me, and we panted and groaned against each other passionately, savoring our love as he thrust into me.

"Oh, Lucius," I began crying over and over into his ear. "Oh… Lucius!"

my fave part!

"Lucius… God, Lucius, please…" I moaned, biting my lip as the pleasure continued to build.

He growled, and bit my neck brutally. As I yelped in exhilaration, he sighed, "Tell me you're mine, Narcissa."

"Always," I sobbed, "Always, I'm yours!"

"You're mine," he repeated with an agonizingly pleasurable thrust of his hips.

"Yours!" I screamed. "Yours! Yours!"

another of my fave part!

im addicted to and obsessed with your story. u shld write more similar lucissa stories
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
great story
xcoeurxdxacierx chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Brilliant and beautifully written (especially on behalf of Lucius). Keep up the great work!

Kudos!
cmedina2002 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Damn! This was good! I enjoyed every part.
choco sweet suger and spice chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
wow i loved it its reli swet

i lov lucius and nacissa

scenes
luv nikki chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
You should have ended it with "And Draco sat in the the room next door, horribly disterbed by what he's just heard from his parents bedroom."

LOL. No, it was pretty good. A few weird words in there, like when your write words such a "squeezed" in a sex scence it sort of kills the mood. But other than that I enjoyed it! Write more. )
hpbabe181 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
BRILLANT

extremly sexy

turns you on so much

i LOVE lucius and narcissa

yummy
Ebb chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
It was really good. The pain she goes through at being seperated from her husband, even if it is for just a week and a half, is so well-defined that the reader can almost feel her agony. The sex was also great; there was a great amount of detail, but it wasn't really vulgar, and you managed to add a certain beauty to it. You're an amazing writer and I loved this story.
nara21b chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
THAT...WAS HOT!

I mean HOT!I love it!...Now look what you did!You made me horny...
JasRey chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
second story I put on my favorites

And I love Lucius too.
O.o chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This story combines a perfect amount of mindless smut with plot.

Its incredible.
cats dogs and frogs chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
If you think this story rocks clap your hands (me: clap clap) lol it was a truely inspiring piece. i loved it, such beautiful descriptions of love, lust and heartship. Lucius is to die for i'll give him that and your choice of movements within the story were incredable. well done and might i just say that i would love to be Narcissa right now lol. Hopefully one day i can find a guy like the Lucius you discribed in your story, you have inspired me to write again thank you dearly. keep up the fantastic work and i look foward to you next writen piece.