Reviews for A Night before Christmas
spectre666 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This is very nice. A nice thought for the holidays, or for any day.

Spectre
puppylove chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I loved reading it! I still feel the tingle from reading it. I love reading christmasfics. ;D

WOOF,WOOF
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
TimeCougar chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was actually a pretty cool poem. Santa Claus...dunno thou, but nice nonetheless.

Danny
dartblade chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
thats so cute! i loved it it was so touching! awesome story man hope you had a merry christmas
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
great one, i enjoyed it.
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Captain,

This is a very moving Poem. I just happened to have sent out the Poem that you spoke of in a yearly e-mail that I do.

The thoughts behind that one always make me cry, and your version did to.

Thank you Captain. Merry Christmas.

Star_Eva01
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
An inspiration (but it must have been fun getting all those phrases to turn).

Shows why you’re one of the best.

And Jeriddian; the next rank up for him would be Commodore.

That’s because The Captain’s on His Bridge

The Wise Duck
BigJames321 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Santa Claus is an eternal icon of generosity, happiness, and goodwill. Kim and Ron are only 4 years old as of 2006, but they will, IMHO, be just as touching and inspirational for anyone who needs heroes who do what is right, no matter the sitch, no matter the place. In a world filled with darkness we need someone who can brighten our worries, lift our hearts, and visit our gloom with laughter and fun. Will they pass the test of time? As 2106 comes and goes, will Team Possible also be a part of the great Walt Disney traditions, delighting new fans and bringing back fond memories to the surviving members of the first generation of 'Kim Possible' fans? I truly believe that Middleton's favorite couple will always entertain, inspire, touch the hearts of and bring laughter and joy to good people everywhere. What is the future without hope?

This story is now part of my permanent collection of fan fiction. It will eventually be burned onto DVD in a TV-readable form so that I may share(but not profit monetarily from) such wonderful sentiments with hopefully new fans of fan fictions and Disney's best power couple. Thank you for giving the world an unforgettable story filled with appreciation for the under-appreciated heroes and sympathy for their sacrifices in order to do the hero thing because it is the right thing.

Always thank your local heroes(police, firemen, EMTs, clergy, doctors, teachers, etc) for their services. It is always more than just working for a paycheck.

Thank you again and may God bless you and yours.
whitem chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
*sniff* Yup, I know of the poem you speak... Very nice adaptation. s'cuse me... got sumthin' in my eye...
Zaratan chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Now that was just touching, high on the aw factor. I loved it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
looks nice! very good!
sharksbean chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
this was wonderful Cap! it brought a tear to my eye! merry Christmas dude. PEACE!
alwaysALOHA chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This is such a sweet story! I like this a lot!