Reviews for Tears of Fire and Love
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Good
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
i like it
Fahnbulleh chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
I think there should be a sequel
2n2kas chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
"Yes, but you aren't helping the world by being miserable...goodbye."

I started laughing like mad after that line since it reminded me of that meditating monkey in the spirit world xD
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Awesome cliff hanger.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
yes. make a sequell.
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 20 . 12/30/2008
I absolutely love this story! Great Job!

-MWTKL
Martial Arts Student chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
did you know ahead of time that Zuko would teach aang fire bending or did u just guss?
Alasoi chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Hahaha, Alright, I'll review. You really shouldn't get that worked up about reviews though.

Anyway, for this chapter. Well I think that you did Sokka and Toph very well...

And it's too late to write more at the moment.

But I really do think this is an excellent story.

I wish ya luck with your writing :)
SnowWhite0716 chapter 20 . 9/12/2007
Holy crap! that was SO awesome!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
Almighty? Not. Zuko pisses me off, even when he has the right to be a jerk. The truth comes out!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
Yay! Sorry, my girl side took over for a second. Toph is smart, and Katara, well . . . notsomuch. Reunion!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
Aww, Destiny is so cute! But I hate Christina or w/e her name is. I've never seen someone with black eyes.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
I say screw destiny! Screw the Fire Nation! Screw ZUko! Run away guys, make out, marry, do the fluff crap that I love, NOW!

I have this thing where I freak out whilst reading partial angst. SOrry. But I love this story!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
Roku! You suck so hard, man, Roku, I will get you, don't think I won't, I-I . . .

Ah crap, cartoon character, I forgot. Poor Aang and Katara. At least they got to have some fun *raises eyebrows*