Reviews for Severus Snape Begins the Beguine
ElizabethSwan chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
this is awesome
riverrat chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
Loved every bit of your story. Great ending too. Thank you for finishing it.
riverrat chapter 36 . 10/9/2013
I haven't reviewed in a while but want to let you know that I am still reading this great story. I like that the Slytherings aren't the bad guys here. Can't wait to figure out who is.
riverrat chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
After these few chapters I can already see that this sequel will be as enjoyable as the first installlment. I like that you are bringing Zelda's kids into the story this time.
I have forgotten to mention after "What now, Severus" how greatful I am that you finished the story. There is nothing that irritates me more in fanfiction than somebody starting a great story and then leaving the readers hanging. So, thank you for finishing it.
Now on with the story!
Backward Mind chapter 64 . 6/16/2013
Great story.
Backward Mind chapter 29 . 6/12/2013
Great !
Backward Mind chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
I just am wondering...just a little tip for any future writing you may do...why is Zelda so perfect? I mean, she's got the bad history and all, but she can't be flawless either, right? And the fact that no one 'good' but Firenze died during the battle in your last epic fanfiction just makes me want to leave a small tip. I love your writing and hope it improves!
Ms Llewellyn chapter 64 . 6/8/2011
loved it!
teddy240b chapter 64 . 12/31/2010
Hi - I received an iPad for xmass and decided to reread your opus. What are u up to? Read your book this summer and enjoyed it. Have a great new year! Teddy
etherian chapter 64 . 11/12/2008
I love your original characters and the world you've woven so well within Rowling's universe. I intend to read all your Zelda/Snape stories only so I don't suffer terribly from withdrawal.
AccioSev chapter 40 . 5/19/2008
sevvie in a suit..0.o YAY!
juniperus chapter 64 . 4/20/2008
I adore this series, and am entirely too fond of your original characters - they are so familiar and so well-rounded, they remind me of people in my own life. Brava!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 64 . 3/26/2008
How perfect this story is.

This story was such a joy to read and I felt such comfort reading about a _beautiful_ loving relationship.

I think this will be a story I will reread often. Just to recapture that sense of peace, love, and healing that your story evokes.

This is one of my very favourite stories. Thank you so much for posting. I have received such joy, reading your work.

*very big, happy squeezie hugs*
aptteach123 chapter 63 . 6/16/2007
WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW! I can't believe this story's over! It has been an amazing ride, that I am glad I was a part of. THANK YOU for creating this great story filled with loveable new characters, and everything. You ended this on just the most perfect note! I can't believe they have another baby! OMG, thank you so much. I will be looking forward to any and all stories you write after this, but I completely understand the need to clear your head, so whenever your ready, I'll be waiting :) THANK YOU.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 64 . 6/13/2007
Wowzers, I can't believe it's over. What a wicked ride! I'll miss our sexy Slytherin and his absurd and wonderful wife.