Reviews for Severus Snape Begins the Beguine
em is the best
oneeyereader chapter 62 . 5/13
Me love pizza
edward tonks chapter 24 . 5/10
Nyms was.a Hufflepuff. YOU have her in the wrong house silly.
oneeyereader chapter 17 . 5/9
They vanished.
ElizabethSwan chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
this is awesome
riverrat chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
Loved every bit of your story. Great ending too. Thank you for finishing it.
riverrat chapter 36 . 10/9/2013
I haven't reviewed in a while but want to let you know that I am still reading this great story. I like that the Slytherings aren't the bad guys here. Can't wait to figure out who is.
riverrat chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
After these few chapters I can already see that this sequel will be as enjoyable as the first installlment. I like that you are bringing Zelda's kids into the story this time.
I have forgotten to mention after "What now, Severus" how greatful I am that you finished the story. There is nothing that irritates me more in fanfiction than somebody starting a great story and then leaving the readers hanging. So, thank you for finishing it.
Now on with the story!
Backward Mind chapter 64 . 6/16/2013
Great story.
Backward Mind chapter 29 . 6/12/2013
Great !
Backward Mind chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
I just am wondering...just a little tip for any future writing you may do...why is Zelda so perfect? I mean, she's got the bad history and all, but she can't be flawless either, right? And the fact that no one 'good' but Firenze died during the battle in your last epic fanfiction just makes me want to leave a small tip. I love your writing and hope it improves!
Ms Llewellyn chapter 64 . 6/8/2011
loved it!
teddy240b chapter 64 . 12/31/2010
Hi - I received an iPad for xmass and decided to reread your opus. What are u up to? Read your book this summer and enjoyed it. Have a great new year! Teddy