Reviews for Freshman Troubles
MeBeingAWallflower chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
I did't think that the story would be so good with three chapters but it was Great:D .. good ending as well
jessandthedragon chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
xD random yet awesome story :D
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Interesting story. Kinda rushed though. Catch ya on the flip side.
I Love Canon chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Please don't take this as a flame, because it is not. I read your story, and it just . . . lacks something. I don't think you fully understand the issues of the eating disorders you were trying to write about. There's nothing wrong with trying to write about something you have no experience with, you just have to do a lot of research and I felt that this story lacked realism because you neglected to fully research your subject. I really have no idea whether or not you have experience with this diesease, but just from your writing I'd guess not.

I'm not saying that this story offended me or anything, because it didn't, I just feel that you need to do more research about a topic before you write about it. Thank you for your time.

- I Love Canon
ashley chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
great but you really need to finish it
Colleen chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
omg its REALLY good so far! keep going with it!
X0X0- cHrIsTy- XOXO chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
plz review
Pureevil230 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
wow.

stupid collin. i think brooke's got cancer or something.

UPDATE SOON!
tara chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Hey that was not a cool way to end the story i mean i was starting to really get into it and i find out that is the end. Besides the suspense i really like your story.
jlhfkdjgahajkhfkdh chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Please finish the story? I want to know what the scream was about.
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
that was good
x-Sparkles-x chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I have to admit this story so far is fantastic you left it at such a cliffhanger wanting me to read more you really know how to keep readers wanting more. i cant wait untill you update
strawberry.split chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
woah, this story'sgood! seems like theres going to be lots of drama! please update!
DinerGirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wow! That was excellent. Nice cliffhanger. There's just one thing, UPDATE...IMMEDIATELY.

Waiting Impaitently,