Reviews for The Clever, the Foolish, and the Broken
Niori chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
Hey! I'm really enjoying this whole triology. It sucks that you don't have any inspiration (I know the feeling), but if you ever do update again, I will be here to read!

Oh, and one note in case you do decide to update; it's been what, five days since Sam and Tucker disappeared and no one is worried about them? I mean sure Danny and Jazz in the hospital would be a huge distraction, but wouldn't Tucker/Sams' parents be asking Danny, their best friend, if he knew where they were? Or really, Danny would be freaking out despite his injuries and Valarie and doing all that he could to find them.

But then again, it's your story and you know what you're doing!

Hope you find some inspiration and time!
jade chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
happy incredibaly belated b-day! hope that it was a good one!
jade chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
I really like it! (no I do not hat you for no evil cliffie!) for the foot thing, you could try having the doc running his hand along the bottom of danny's foot, or maby pinching the scin of his shin.
Enray chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
You're going to finish this, right?
Princess of Rose chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
First, THIS STORY IS AWESOME! Second,there are two reasons for 106 and 416. Danny is on the 4th floor and Jazz is on the first?, and 1 and six out of Jazz's number is sixteen, her age. 4 and 1 out of Danny's number is 14, *his* age. Update soon! Kudos, xXAnimeKittenXx WUAC forever!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
Yeah, I liked it.

I have to wonder, though...why are you chopping what is essentially one fanfic into multiple fics? Is it a way to stop it from becoming too stagnent? A stratigem for fending off the dreaded Writer's Block?

It's a good story, and I like Karli. _
Bob Zox chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
Love it Airgirl!

“Well, that the question" should be

“Well, that's the question"

but other than that it was perfect!

And 106 is the first floor, 416 the 4th floor!

_

Did I earn a peek?
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
I'm bad with finding significance of numbers. I loved that last little thing with Lancer. Cool! Can't wait for more!
Shou-Hato chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
AH! The Perfect chapter! An amazing 'end' to Danny and Valerie's relationship until they meet again! A suspenseful, emotional, their reactions are perfectly in character, and the feeling of tragedy over the 'end' of their relationship is perfect! Hey, I noticed that exactly a year ago, you first submitted this story. This story has been going on for EXACTLY a year!
Majestic Moon chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
EXTREMELY incredibly great chapter! The emotions and tensions were perfect. You really did word everything carefully-it shows in how well-written it is. GREAT CHAPTER! The entire time I was reading their conversation I was hoping that no one was listening for Danny's sake. Uh-oh. Mr. Lancer hearing everything was extremely well-placed in the plot, and sneakily introduced. You really didn't expect him to find out so quickly, but you put a little twist there. I loved it. XD Please update soon, and keep up the "so amazing there isn't a word to describe it" work!
dannyphantom92 chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
this is awesome so far. I love all of your ideas, and I don't really know who's point of view it should be in. maybe you should switch POV's in the middle of the chapter, i dunno, but anyways, that was a great chapter. good job! look forward to the next chapter. update soon!
AvatarKatara38 chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
Wonderful trilogy! I can't wait for you to update!
Silver Mayflower chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Really awesome story.

As for the next chapter, I suggest a mixed POV; that way, the reader can find out the thoughts of both of them, and you can have a lot of fun with i.e. one of them misinterprenting what the other says. If you have a POV from only one of them, the conversation will be less complex.
someone chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
Hi! I admit...I read NONE of your story. I know, bad me. But I DID read tour Taang poem, so that has to count for something. In fact I reviewed on it SO LOOK AT IT!

Uh...Valerie! So did I win? The reason...BECAUSE ITS YOUR FAVORITE PERSON RYANE! And what I say GOES! I know, aren't you happy?
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
Valerie's POV, definately. She's a lot more hazy of a character, whereas we know exactly what Danny will think at any given time because we're obviously all obsessed with him, not her. This is great. I'd offer to beta if I would be home for more than 2 1/2 weeks this summer. I am home for the next 2 weeks, then gone for a week, then home for one, then gone for two. So if you need anyone during that time you can feel free to let me know.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »