Reviews for Hazy
Sesshy'-Mate chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
OMG you have to update asap please i need to know what happens next thanks -
Lance Kumazuki chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
Turmoil, angst, pain, hate, and alot of other different feelings. STOP THE PRESSES, WE HAVE A GREAT FIC ON OUR HANDS!
wubbzy chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Wow! This is really good! I can't wait till you update! Oh, I really hope that Sakura sets things straight. Or... or, maybe Naruto will talk to Sasuke and Sasuke will say the truth that she didn't love him and loved this someone(Naruto obviously) and Naruto will forgive her! that would be really good. But then again, I'm not the author of this great fanfic !
TwiztidOne chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
good story i hope for more
Swordust chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
The drama! Keep up the good work because I'm officially in love with your fic. :p
DanSam4eva chapter 3 . 8/4/2007

please continue
WarmasterCain55 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Ouch, that's gotta hurt.
Sailorprincess3234 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Oh crap no! OH HECK NO! Man! why? Please tell me why? Gosh I hope this ends with them together! update soon!
Sailorprincess3234 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
oh O.O Must read more! *runs to the next chapter*
Sailorprincess3234 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
oh! How is it that I so missed this one? You write a NaruSaku fanfic and I miss it? *sigh* can't belive it! Now the funny thing is that I don't remember too much of the other story...but I'm still moving on with this one. Didn't you have this rated M at one time or am I just seeing things...hum...anyway, I'm very intrested to see how this will play out. One thing u don't want to do is to be on a Uchiha's bad list...and right now I think Sakura is like...Number two on that list (Itachi being one of course...unless he's dead then she would take his place...) but it gets me wondering if she had the right to break up with him like that...what did he do?
fruitsbasketangel chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
awesokme story!
darnod chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
good to see this get updated. thought the story was dead so i am glad you are continuing it. can't wait for the next chapter.
Minikyuubi chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Great story please update soon and i hope this stays as a narutoxsakura story