Reviews for Mother Eileen
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This was absolutely lovely! Excellent work.

I was with Sev when he wanted to defend Hermione's honour when Harry hit her. I didn't expect that; they are best friends, and Harry isn't portrayed as abusive in canon.

Very cute, keep up the good work.

I look forward to the next update on Onus :P
Mrs Charlie Weasley-thats me chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
awesome! Keep it up... is thgere going ot be a sequel of sorts?
severus-fan chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
As I was reading this, I was hoping that we'd get to read Harry's reaction to seeing Hermione again (and Severus!) I could just see Severus pulling Hermione close and drawing his wand, threatening the Boy Who Lived.

"How dare you touch Hermione, Potter!" Severus would hiss...o, LOL! Yeah...great job though, I loved how you had Hermione writing to Severus' mother.

iloveseverussnape chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Great little ficlets! I love how you told most of the story through Hermione's letters to Eileen. Keep up the fantastic work!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Oh, lovely! I hope Harry isn't waiting for him with his wand. After all, the Boy Who Lived has never been told by anybody, not even Albus Dumbledore, that anything he has ever done has been wrong-except by Snape. Or Hermione. I'm afraid the Wizengamot would call any action by him "Well, he _is_ the Boy Who Lived and Defeated Moldypants" and he'd walk, just like all the other Gryffindors. (after all, Hermione is clearly a traitor, and counts as a Slytherin now).

Is this the end, or will you continue it? I should like to see them make it past the awards ceremony alive and well.
Nas Tunt chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Ah, that was sweet. A but upsetting (when Harry was all...RAWR on Hermione), but other than that, sweet. I liked it quite alot. Good job! _
Therealjareth chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I love it.. thanx for sharing it :)