Reviews for 101 Uses For Peppermint
Seraphina Greene chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
FABULOUS, FABULOUS, FABULOUS! Sexy, sweet, and no OOC! :D Plus, I couldn't help but snicker at Crookshanks... well done! Oh, and by the way, you spelled 'incontent' wrong. It's spelled 'incontinent' just thought I'd clear that up. :D
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Loved it! Lmao Crookshanks!
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Absolutely adorable. I love the Crrokshanks action...you don't see enough of that cat. I like the interaction between Harry and Draco! Loves and Happy Hols.

Alex
macmoosie chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Can't believe I hadn't reviewed this! I read this quite some time ago - it was a fantastic read. Very well written!
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
hahaha differnt than the bushy-hair and freckled one, i bet and more intertaining
IrinaWithAnI chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
ehehe this is deliciously naughty.
Lykaios Nyx chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
M, delicious. I'll never look at a candy cane the same way again. Although, that might be a good thing!
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Crookshanks is EVIL. Lol. This is good
luis chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
ello this was a very interesting story. the describtion was very... i cant even put a word on it
8912909 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
(I agree, post the unedited!)

well, at 1st, this was CUTE. i will seriously never eat a candy cane the same way. i liked the oversweetness, it was farfetched, and that's good for this type of thing. the crookshanks perv-ness cracked me up, and actually gave me ideas. this entire thing made christmas...hm...well, it sexed my christmas up, thank you indeed.

- Leeanne
natilie7 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Woah, there is an unedited verson of this? I think that you should put it here so we adoring fans can read it. If people don't like all of the smutt, then they shouldn't be reading this, because it's rated M for a reason. I love it, myself, and wan't to read the unedited verson.
dianne chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Well done...great story. Each time I eat a piece of peppermint candy cane I will always think of this story...lol
v3love chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Wow, it's very edited! lol...I like the skyehawke version better.

And the un-edited version best! ;.D

Either way, you know I love this story and I couldn't leave without dropping a review, duh!

Talk to you later!

Megan
Yellowwolf chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Brilliant, as usual! Really nicely done! I absolutely loved it!

x
bunnykitune chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
bad kitty, bad kitty, bad bad kitty! XP