Reviews for Live And Learn
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Love this. Its perfect. I love how they both pleaded to save the others life. I like the way you wove in things from the show and how they made sense.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Very intriguing start. Can't wait to read more.
Sedra chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Great story. I always thought it was interesting that Danziger found Uly in the caves and could hear Devon in the early episodes, too. Interesting twist that the Terrians approached him before Alonzo. And I don't care how drugged up Danziger was. There's no way he's forgetting what happened in the Med Tent! Reow!
Arcole chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
Loved it! Great story, great characterization, great handing of their relationship!
Didi chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
That was truly awesome display of D/D interaction. The interlacing of different points of view was really good to see. I love it. Here's hoping for more to come soon.
Maartje chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
That last sentence just finishes it, puts it al back in perspective. I love it!

Of course I loved the whole thing. Especially Danziger's final thoughts in the cave made an impression. I don't even know how to explain it, it was excellent.
Oonagh chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
I was glad to see another story from you and I wasn't disappointed. This was fantastic, very enjoyable and well characterised. Is there a sequel of some kind in the offing? I think it would be fun to watch Danziger suffer flashbacks of that final section.
camerabugs chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
This is a truly great story! You have a real talent as a writer. I hope this story continues. I would love to see Danzinger and Devon get together.
Indygodusk chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Yay! That was a fun romp. I would have liked to see some more interaction between the two earlier on, but the thinking/talking about the other was interesting. Plus the declaration in this last chapter was just great, and Danziger's attempt at seduction despite being drugged and injured amused me. Well done.
Lattelady chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Great story. I'm sorry I didn't find it earlier. All the alerts must have been down. You do a beautiful job with the pairing and I'm always suprised and thrilled at the wonderful new places you take them.
carolann chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
I enjoyed the story. It's too bad that John won't remember when he wakes up. Thanks for sharing.
Vertov chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
This is such a well crafted story, and you really get into the characters' heads. I've always enjoyed your stories and the way you've explored Devon and Danziger's relationship. You made me want John to remember his groggy encounter with Devon just as much as he did. It was a pleasure to read, the only problem is that you leave me wanting more :) I hope there will be more. Cheers.
carolann chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Great start. I can't wait to find out how they defeat the Zed.