Reviews for Simple and Clean
xxRikuxGaruxx chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
blah, i never liked kiari, she is so full of herself.'rikuxsora forever'.

poor riku can't go home or to sora's.

go on with the story! i love it
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
! I'm so sorry it took so long to review, but wow! I love this! It's just like the game, only better ... but much sadder DX I just don't know where to start: well, I liked how the beginning started out, and then when Sora saw Riku naked in the water I think all fangirls everywhere died XD beautiful. And the part where Riku held out his hand still kills me every time I play the game, and when I read it on here I died again XD god! Anyway, of course Sora would be like "... couldn't this have all waited one lousy day?" Oh silly sora. Anyway, please update soon, I really love this story! I might end up going on a fangirl rampage if I don't keep reading this ... but no pressure XD really though, awesome. Ok, done now XD toodles ;)

Riki-Tiki
gernard chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
aww I love this story. I promised myself that I wouldn't read this before it's completed but I just can't stop! I really hope you continue soon!
SatoshiKyu chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
And so it begins... I simply cannot wait to see what you have in store! _
DistrictsandWizards chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Oh I like this story!

Hope you update is soon!
Lollypop chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
I hope you update soon. I absolutely love your story and think you portray Sora and Riku’s characters perfectly. _
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
wow this is absolutely amazing! :D you've really captured the essence of Sora and Riku, I mean, their so much in character it's like I'm actually playing the game over again :D only this one is a much better version filled with Sora and Riku-y goodness :) Anyway, I'm so totally addicted to this story! It's amazing! Love love love it X) and I can't wait for another update! So amazing!

Later ;)

R-Tiki
Ganon XD chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
afijds;flkaj! YAY! you updated! and WOW i loved it! XD I had to re-read the whole thing again (ah! loved it!
Evil raccoon chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Nice chapter! It's great that you have continued this, and I still love it

Poor poor, Riku.. Well, as long as he has Sora he'll be fine! :D
TheRealMapleSyrup chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
this is such a nice story!

and u make Kairi seem like a heartless little bitch, love it!

i'd love to see the end .

so keep up the good work! (you know, like what people say in tv shows... LOL) i don't care how long you take xD

see ya!
Jacqueline King chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
And the Kairi-bashers/haters rejoiced!

She is looking more and more like the sonovabeanpole she is. XP

I like how you write these characters. I do. I really, really do. Do you believe me? D

You keep their innocence, that's why. Riku just acts on feelings, Sora doesn't know how to read his feelings, and Kairi is holding on desperately to the only thing she knows- Sora.

It's reminicent of the actual story line in the game, and it makes a more "adult" approach to these characters believable.

Kudos. Can't wait for more.

- Jacqueline
EnigmaEric chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Wow Kairi is a real bitch and his mother is really closed minded. Poor Sora is being pulled in every which way while Riku's life is really bad. Well update soon cause I'm not sure where the story could go from here.
ForeverFallen304 chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
loved the chapter, Great job!
ForeverFallen304 chapter 2 . 8/29/2008