Reviews for Demoness Of Jusenkyo
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
this is awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
feernando chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
is really good and i hope that you can continue
Judah chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Could be very interesting, but needs more substance/word count for me to make such a judgment.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
FUCKING AWESOME! Ranma i truley a badass in this.
Kithrin chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
i could've swore i played a game with a similar theme but i cant recall... good start anyway.
DeltaKyuubi chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
cool story cant wait till you update
Midoriryu chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
I find this story very interesting, and a quite unique take on Ranma being "demonic", without the evil that said word would imply.

This is a bad thing. Why you might ask? Simply because there are already three stories of yours I've read, including this one, that I want to see more of. In other words, every one so far is one I want to see more of.

Those being, Shinigami, Demoness of Jusenkyou, and the Dragon Within.

Thank you for sharing.
CharlieBarrow chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
Hey Charlie B here,

Just wanted to put my two cents in. I thought your story was realy good! I'm a big fan of fics that have Ranma's female side with her own personality. And I also love Ranma/Nabiki fics...I'm not a big fan of Akane, personally I think she needs to get her butt whooped but that's getting off topic. I really like your story and I hope you continue it!
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
This story is really getting interesting. The approach you've taken is rather unique. Some might complain its a "God Ranma" fan fic but I don't see any of the blatant earmarks of one here. I'd like to see this one continued. The concept for the "Demons" or Oni in your story sound very much like the demons of Inuyasha in some respects. I'd say a xcover with Inuyasha would make more sense than one with Naruto but you could say that the Nine Tailed Fox was also one of the Gifted.
keichan2 chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Thank you for the new chapter. I was wondering when you would update this story...

Given that you made Ranma potentially able to ascend to divinity (the no limit thing), I wonder what opponents you will put in his way to balance his power...

Please update soon!
Bobboky chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
good
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
well you can write. The thing is that Ranma is turning too much into an unlikable Mary Sue here. I don't even know if there is anything left of who we come to think of Ranma in this fic. Everything goes to smoothly for him. Where is the conflict? I think you can write a better story than this.
MShrieken chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I like a flame of recca crossover. Also, are you advrese to pairing Ranma with Ryouga? Cause that's my favorite couple. Overall, a very god story. You can't find many stories of this quality.
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Don't think I need to tell you anything about grammar. This is quite well written. Don't know about your Reyn character, has the potential of being an annoying new character. I also hope this won't turn into a Ranma without flaws story: Character flaws is what makes the story.
Deepdream chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Very interesting indeed.

I like your idea of making Ranma a demoness. Many have already tried to create one of the Ranma-turns-allmighty stories - which's in my opinion a big mistake.

Who likes an all-around perfect being? Strong, fast, intelligent and merciful? That would be just boring.

Your idea however catches my interest.

There may have been already some fanfictions which told the story of Ranma going Demon - but just a few were actually worth reading.

Your's however could be one of the worthy ones.

First of all, you take your time. Slowly and detailfully you're displaying the steady development of Ranmas. Somehow he does not really seems too strong - even if he's definitly more powerful than before the springs. Nevertheless his power is acceptable. What's really interesting is that Ranma's new personality is pretty cunning and catches me as dangerous.

I'm pretty certain that Ryoga's going to have a harder time fighting Ranma this time, won't he? But do not commit the mistake of making Ryoga seem too weak because it'd be just not that thrilling if Ranma's biggest rival becomes as weak as a kitten in comparison to Ranma.

Another thing I've noticed and really appreciate it that you resurrected and partly reconstructed Genma. As it seems he's a little bit wiser now and like you've pointed out merged with a demon. Hopefully Genma's going to become stronger because of that development and better fighter, too.

Hopefully your updating soon,