Reviews for The Mind of an Extremely Hormonal Teenage Marauder
Chameleonxx chapter 26 . 4/15
Bloody WONDERFUL!
Lumosify chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
You know something's a good story when you genuinely laugh, harder than you have in a long time...while reading the FIRST CHAPTER.

There is only one other fanfiction that has done this to me before.

Congratulations, ProngsxLilyflower. That's basically breaking the record, because if I had found this fic before the other fanfiction that made me laugh this hard, this would have been the first story that has made me genuinely laugh that hard.

I absolutely adore this story, you made everyone so fanon, yet at the same time you didn't make Peter simply a cardboard cutout (I hate that, I mean, COME ON PEOPLE, Peter was a good guy in the beginning), and you made them all lovable regardless of their very hilarious stereotypical personalities.

Each one alone is impressive, so with all of those combined...without even finishing this story, without even knowing what's going to happen next, I give this story five stars.

You are an amazing author. :)

Lumosify
Codename Jellybean chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
A bit unrealistic, but nice overall :)
Too funny!
Poor James :(
Leaving and Left chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
But Remus and Lily are friends! They've been friends since 5th year!
Softly Spoken Weasley Girl chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
Bravo bravo, lovely story indeed my good acquaintance.
Softly Spoken Weasley Girl chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Even though I still have 15 chapters to go, I died of laughter, let me tell you, at the rhyming. I can't wait to read the rest of this story, it's great ((((((: ONWARD TO CHAPTER 12!
ScarletCasson chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Well he really screwed up this time.. haha very funny!
3rd Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
O my god I can't breathe that's hilarious.
Love the story.
Krickleshawtyer chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh my god.
First chapter; in stitches.
It's probably pointless reviewing as this was posted years ago, but still, loving it so far :)
softasthunder chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Absolutely fucking hilarious! I love the whole story c:
bkaddictjk chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Okay... it's been like 5 years since this was updated... but it still rocks!
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ok I just lost it at the "NO! DON"T EAT ME!"
amyroseelizabeth chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
i'm loving james's mom i've read alot of james/lily fanfictions but your view on james's mom as to be the best so far!
amyroseelizabeth chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
love the start :) poor James i felt a tad embrassed for him when he shouted out loud, gunna carry on reading hope the other chapters are as good as the first!
candygirl7114 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
hey check this out if you like next generation fics

story/story_ ?storyid6818371&chapter1