Reviews for The Iceblock
satansfingernails chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Why? WHY YOU BE SO VIVID IMAGINATION?

GAH, Lady boner! *falls over*
Kethron chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Though innocence is not common, Sora can pull it off pretty well. I've got to say, I do like this. It was fun to read.
orangejuicesmilies chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
GOSH, SORA, YOU BEASTY MINX! (beasty minx? i never thought I'd say that about ANYONE)

PSSH, YOU AND YOUR SEXUAL INNUENDOS. THEY DO WEIRD THINGS TO RIKU'S MIND, and we fan-girls/boys enjoy it very much :)

Definetely a fav, this was absolutely hilarious. xD
toastyoats chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
AAH.

That's cute.

I really like it.

Riku's so hilarious.

JUST SEX HIM ALREADY!
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was fantastic :D Sora was just teasing Riku all the time. He can be a cheeky boy :D Great job :)
C3LLO chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
AHAHA. This Made Me Laugh. Sora Is Too Evil.
Flame-Wolf-89 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Ha, awesome.
ehheh chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh this cannot be! xD
twilightwrites chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
lol! That was so freaking hilarious! Especially at the end when Riku told Sora to get laid! That was priceless!

-roflamo!-

japaneserockergirl

;D
Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
...xD

You truly are brilliant. *worship*
Dark-English-Rose chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Haa. I'm clearly either affected by your other fic, or I just can't see Sora as being as innocent as he appears, because halfway through that I was going 'man, he SO knows what he's doing...'

Genius. That was awesome.

And...that concludes my flooding of your inbox, I do apologise, but your fics were lovely, cheers
Sorakun4ever chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
omg! I cant imagine what Riku gonna do if Sora eat popsickle hahhaha
the.israel.project107 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That was hilarious. I love your evil Sora - it's just not done enough. Poor Riku, he is doomed to a less-innocent-than-he-looks best friend.
Digimagic chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
That was soo funny! I loved it and I love Sora! Poor Riku! -glomps Riku and Sora- You did a great job on this! Keep writing!
Crystalice24201 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Bwahahahaha, K, that does it! You're one of my top 3 writers! *sigh* Too evil for words!

Those oneshots are awesome, you should really make more -nods-