Reviews for Becoming
Mark Question chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I put this in my C2 a while back so I'm only commenting now. Sorry about that.

After reading a wealth of clich├ęd stories with telegraphed twists and just out and out predictable plots you begin to get a feel for predicting them. But here, I was pleasantly surprised. The way it read, your story began as a cautionary tale against giving into temptation and the dangers of getting exactly what you think you want, and by the end it had metamorphosed into something else. You lulled the reader (me) into a sense of numbness akin to Jean's, only to slowly build, and build, and then inexorably explode. While I didn't "explode" like Jean (not happening!) I was genuinely caught off guard. No easy feat.

Fantastic writing.

Oh, and yes, Sneaker Pimps does indeed rock.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wonderful story! I remember X-Men 117, and the kiss scene. I almost hated the aithors for ruining it.
Ayako chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.Goodness!HotHotHot!This is probably the first fic i've read so far that is Hot and Cold at the same time!And just so sweet.I mean,her being all manipulative of him and herself and you can tell because she is so tired and just needs something...And ,I dont know,but it's like she's not expecting any real heat,but then Logan steps in and gets her hot and "starts the fire" inside her,and I just love those kinds of fics,with that kkind of character development,I really gave you an insight to Jean's mind and,wow,it was the ending was alittle confusing,though
Enchanter chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wow, that was incredible! You are a very talented writer and I'm so glad you wrote this piece. Logan and Jean are my favorite couple in X-Men - you definitely brought out the passion and tension between them. I wished X-Men 117 ended this way, instead of Logan walking away from her! Marvel needs to recognize the tenderness and passion between Jean and Logan and hook these two up. Thanks for sharing! Adding this story to my Favorite List.
Huniboo chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was so good! You're a heaps good writer ay.

I loved it:) so deep.

PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i think that was the most realistic jean/logan story idea ever. great job
dishcalledhaggis chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I really enjoyed this!
twacorbies chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Wow, that was really good.
An Antidote chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
that was well ritten, good job
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Oh My Gosh!

I loved this!

It was so sweet!

It was so depressing at the beginning. I felt for Jeannie. She must have felt so lonely, so helpless to have begun her thing with Logan and not feel anything. That was so sad.

And i was so sad for Logan too, because he felt her not wanting anything but being gulfed in abandonment...but he helped her.

He helped her!

That was the coolest, sweetest thing ever!

In the end they saw what they could be, what they did, and it was utter sweetness!

I'm serious, you did so damn good writing this.

I honestly loved it.

One of my fav all time stories now (yep saved it as that)

Great job!

You should totally write more! _
WeaponM chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Nicely done...a fantastic Jean/Logan story
Mizamour chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Woww... again, so absolutely beautiful. I love your work. Amazing prose... wonderful, true-to-life and painfully honest characterization... I love your pieces!
DelSol chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
exellent first story. you got evreything right i hope to read any future fics from you
brainfear chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Holy smoke! That was awesome.
Jen1703 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I've never been a Jean/Logan fan, but that was fantastic. Great work! :)