Reviews for Undead Secrets
FotoDi chapter 17 . 10/17
This is cool!
Yawrf chapter 17 . 9/9
Dude! I love your story, but the heck happened?! 5 years is a strange definition of not long, if you abandoned it you could at least make a note, but seriously dude! You should pick it back up!
liz.onia chapter 17 . 9/6
Great story! Hoping you're planning on continuing it at some point. Thanks for what you've written so far!
hawkswench chapter 16 . 8/6
I found your story yesterday. I realize that this story probably has been abandon which is too bad as it was a very good story.
FemslashHipster chapter 17 . 8/3
I'm sad this is over. Are you still on Fanfiction? If so, please PM me.

Also, were you aware that Marcus and Katherine were vampires from Twilight?
Hawe chapter 17 . 5/16
I love your story. But you haven't updated it in roughly 5 years! :( that makes me sad. :( i hope you update soon! Please? It's a really good story that deserves to be finished. :)
HermioneWP chapter 2 . 4/24
Ow my heart why am I reading this my poor baby harry

Also it's good :)
Who Cares About User Names chapter 17 . 3/21
It's been 5 years!
A Reader chapter 17 . 2/22
Did you get the tattoos from the 2005 Constantine?
A Reader chapter 11 . 2/21
At the beginning I decided to review guessing that Crow was one of the H3 and had been a crow animagus before died and that he could still use it. I was almost right
A Reader chapter 1 . 2/21
A good start hope the rest will be as good.
crystalan915 chapter 17 . 2/16
It's been nine years did you abandon this or are you dead because if you just abandoned this please make a tannish next of kin or gift this fix to someone else because I really want to know what happens next.
Please morgan/harry!
BlackJackBJ chapter 17 . 1/24
Please update soon...
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
i love your story. About three times a year I find myself re-reading it and hopping there's another chapter but sadly there hasn't been a new chapter n close o five years. However I will not give up and instead will hope that you remember this piece of genius.
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »