Reviews for Undead Secrets
A Reader chapter 17 . 2/22
Did you get the tattoos from the 2005 Constantine?
A Reader chapter 11 . 2/21
At the beginning I decided to review guessing that Crow was one of the H3 and had been a crow animagus before died and that he could still use it. I was almost right
A Reader chapter 1 . 2/21
A good start hope the rest will be as good.
crystalan915 chapter 17 . 2/16
It's been nine years did you abandon this or are you dead because if you just abandoned this please make a tannish next of kin or gift this fix to someone else because I really want to know what happens next.
Please morgan/harry!
BlackJackBJ chapter 17 . 1/24
Please update soon...
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
i love your story. About three times a year I find myself re-reading it and hopping there's another chapter but sadly there hasn't been a new chapter n close o five years. However I will not give up and instead will hope that you remember this piece of genius.
Jenna chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
It's good. But, weary. It doesn't look like you know anything about the book. I admit, its well written. But If I hadn't read the series I wouldn't understand a thing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Love the story feeling a bit of Buffy here if you haven't watched it you should
Lup chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
Good story, I like it.
Looking at the date it was last updated, I'm sad to see that this is probably as far as the story is going to get, but on the off chance you read this and continue writing it;
My guess is that it's not really that they want him away from Hogwarts. He was part-turned by Edmund Crowfield, The Crow, one of the Hellsome Threesome one his SEVENTH birthday after he had been taken back to the orphanage from foster homes SEVEN times in SEVEN years. You already said they like lucky primes, like seven. You also said that there are no 1000 year old vampires because their bodies can't take it and eventually crumble to dust despite providing blood. So my theory for how you planned to go plot wise was something like this:
1. Based on that last scene, Morgan either dies or becomes a day-walker not-quite-turned vampire and uses the enhanced senses she gets from it to combat vampires better. Addendum to 1 is she might develop a small ability to use magic since she was bitten by one of the hell some threesome, who can use magic.
2. The H3 are near 600 years old, and you mentioned that it's rare for there to be vampires over 500 years old and never 1000. They are using Harry as a test subject for some type of plan to absorb the magic from a part-infected wizard to rejuvenate them even more, allowing them to live past there (currently) fast coming turning to dust. Harry was chosen as a test subject both because it's just now starting to become a problem for them, assuming the magic the got to keep in their turning helped their bodies stay together and heal so they could live longer than other turned vampires, and because he is the first blood relative descendant of one of the H3 (since the other two were the last of their line) to be outside of any kind of family protections. I can see it possible they manipulated the foster families to either send Harry back to the orphanage or to foster Harry in the first place before sending him back, both to get that number 7 and to make sure they got him on his seventh birthday.
Well, that's my guess as to what you were planning, if I was wrong, I guess you'll just have to surprise me with what you are actually planning. But that won't happen unless you update, so, why don't you do us all a favor and update and prove me right (or wrong).
darkreaper2009 chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Lol ... Where is Alucard when you need him...
MeelaMedals chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
NOOOOOO WHERE DID YOU GO?!
Sue Clover chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Well that was scary. Sirius is afraid he's dying or something but I know he'll be alright. It's weird, they probably could have killed him right then and there - why didn't they? I suppose they want him for something more. Voldy's just interested in Neville, obviously, but for once Neville's not going to be the center of attention.
Sue Clover chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Well shit. Vampires in broad daylight. And the Order knows all about him, or mostly. And wow.
Sue Clover chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
So first of all, I was dying with the awkward but totally sweet Sirius and Harry feels, and then that note from Morgan was awesome on so many levels. Who's Mark? If Toby was an actual person, I can't believe that paragraph about Mark was complete rubbish. I think he's a vampire or something. The bit where she "freaked out" and how he wouldn't be calling her again, kind of cinched it. Well, soon enough she'll find out that the Order doesn't want to hurt him, they want him on their side, so maybe it'll be okay. Plus she can kill a few vamps while she's in town.
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »