Reviews for Undead Secrets
DUDE PLEASE UPDATE IT IS AWESOME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Infahyun chapter 1 . 11/28
Woah. Interesting plot
Unknown chapter 17 . 10/1
Hi, this is a really good story? Vampires? Such and interesting plot! I hope that you would finish this story...though its been like 6 years since you updated and I admit it may be a little slow for 17 chapters in 4 years...
RivaSatorre chapter 1 . 9/1
r
I am Aus chapter 3 . 8/30
Oh my, another one of those whiny and broody fics.
guest chapter 11 . 8/28
Since I'm not really a fan of vampires the whole story is kind of wasted on me. I did try to read it and got this far, but honestly I dislike the all the chaos and drama you added with the whole vampire hunter side thing. I mean, having Voldemort is kind of bad enough and now we got some H3 thing hijacking the villain role from him. It's a good story but I hate the genre too much.
foresticblaze chapter 17 . 8/2
this story. Honestly, idek how people come up with plots like this. Keep it up!
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 7/31
Loved the chapter!
I love that Harry wears sunglasses and that he has a piercing on his eyebrow, that description right there left an awesome image in my head!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 7/31
Very interesting!
I absolutely love this idea, I hope Harry and Neville will be good friends in this story! :D

And if there is a pairing for this story, I hope it's Slash. If not, I hope it's gen. :D
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/9
Half-vamp? Oh, is that all... I was hoping he went Lich King on everyone or something.
WittyBasketcase chapter 17 . 5/10
ahhh! a cliffie that is 6 years old! damn
WittyBasketcase chapter 14 . 5/10
honestly,i can't stand hermione in this.
Said it shouldn't take long till next chappie
I should really not read incomplet fanfictions
Q.Q
Mishi Gohiku chapter 3 . 4/21
I don't know if you read and book series such one from Christine Feehan's Dark series or the Hallows by Kim Harris but Kim's series has a living vampire and Christine's series has carpathians that become vampires unless they find their mates (more harlequin like) their both good authors and should give you a better idea of Harry's abilities unless your going more along the lines of Blade. But he still has to have a certain blood intake or serum least he implodes himself and becomes the thing he's hunting.
katyajini chapter 17 . 4/19
BEST Harry Potter fix I've read in forever. Maybe the best. I hope you start updating again, even six years later because I love your characters, your story, your dialogue... Please update, I'm dying to learn more.
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »