Reviews for Of Weddings
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Elliot: Got nothing much to say.
BigSister2 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
This is so lovely. The interaction between Iruka and Kakashi was sweet and beautiful. I love it.
NatureLover45 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
AW! *Rolls around floor in a chibi form* HOW CUTE! Kakashi and Iruka getting married was GENIUS! AND FREAKIN ADORABLE! *Grabs authors collar so fast its scary, and says in a creepy voice* WRITE. MORE. CHAPTERS.
Sejitsu chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
*puppy eyes* This one seems to be abandoned, which is a shame, because I really want to see how it turns out. I especially like your other KakaIru fics as well. Hopefully it isn't abandoned for real...? _;
SpazKitty chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
I think I am going to cry...

this is the cutest fluff without being sappy I have ever read!

I hope you eventualy update with the acctual wedding~

I would love seeing Kakashi standing at the alter as a bag or nerves!
SpazKitty chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
SQUE

OMG that was so AWSOME AND SWEET AND CUTE AND OMG!

I is trembleing! darn I wish I had a boyfriend, nothing romanic happens to me, this make me want romance even MORE! I desperately need snuggle time now, unfortunatly my options are a pellow and my dog. (nibbles on her tacco)
SpazKitty chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Sorry I didn't comment on first chapter, it was so cute I couldn't wait to read the next one.

This one also, extreamely cute w You keep them in character in the sweetest way!

poor kashi and his inner turmoil~
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
CUTE.
Quirkyfire chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
yay! I love this story, and this chapter. Please update! yay!Thanks
elyrian chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
I just had the best "Aw..." moment reading this story. So sweet, it just makes me smile! XD
naptownbaby chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
great start i see u havnt updated in a while will u anytime soon?
Travellyr chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
*DYING LAUGHING*

...proposing on Genma's coffee table. God help me, if it were me I'd think that was precious. XD It's probably a good thing I'm not dating.
gossamernomore chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
Aw. Scarecrow of the Ocean XD
Gypsy Madamme chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
sigh. you just had to throw in the 'squealing irritating utterly lacking in respect and fangirlish person who spies on the two main ppl and ignores what they say' into a perfectly good fic didn't you? well up to that point it was going great. unfortunately i don't feel like reading yet another 'kakashi and iruka together so everybody has to know abt it and by some freak of nature all of them interested in them' kinda fic.
danielle smith chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
are you going to say how the wdding went? Because I'm dying to know what they do about, you know, the wedding band thing and throwing the flowers back to see who gets married next cause also I'm pretty sure Iruka/Kakashi's not going to be holding some flowers or wear a dress so Kakashi/Iruka can slide of the wedding band off the others leg.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »