Reviews for Of Weddings
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 3/25
i like this chapter so sweet
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 3/25
thats so much fun!
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 3/25
this is different. i like it
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Elliot: Got nothing much to say.
BigSister2 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
This is so lovely. The interaction between Iruka and Kakashi was sweet and beautiful. I love it.
NatureLover45 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
AW! *Rolls around floor in a chibi form* HOW CUTE! Kakashi and Iruka getting married was GENIUS! AND FREAKIN ADORABLE! *Grabs authors collar so fast its scary, and says in a creepy voice* WRITE. MORE. CHAPTERS.
Sejitsu chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
*puppy eyes* This one seems to be abandoned, which is a shame, because I really want to see how it turns out. I especially like your other KakaIru fics as well. Hopefully it isn't abandoned for real...? _;
SpazKitty chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
I think I am going to cry...

this is the cutest fluff without being sappy I have ever read!

I hope you eventualy update with the acctual wedding~

I would love seeing Kakashi standing at the alter as a bag or nerves!
SpazKitty chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
SQUE

OMG that was so AWSOME AND SWEET AND CUTE AND OMG!

I is trembleing! darn I wish I had a boyfriend, nothing romanic happens to me, this make me want romance even MORE! I desperately need snuggle time now, unfortunatly my options are a pellow and my dog. (nibbles on her tacco)
SpazKitty chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Sorry I didn't comment on first chapter, it was so cute I couldn't wait to read the next one.

This one also, extreamely cute w You keep them in character in the sweetest way!

poor kashi and his inner turmoil~
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
CUTE.
Quirkyfire chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
yay! I love this story, and this chapter. Please update! yay!Thanks
elyrian chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
I just had the best "Aw..." moment reading this story. So sweet, it just makes me smile! XD
naptownbaby chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
great start i see u havnt updated in a while will u anytime soon?
Travellyr chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
*DYING LAUGHING*

...proposing on Genma's coffee table. God help me, if it were me I'd think that was precious. XD It's probably a good thing I'm not dating.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »