Reviews for GUNSMOKE The Telegram
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Great short story. Another heartbreaker.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Undying love makes fools of us all. Kitty Russell was no exception, beautiful, smart and a great business woman aside, she was still a woman who when she loved a man, would come at the drop of a hat.
Redzz chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Fantastically done...Bravo! I look forward to more

Deb
hellocowboy chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Enjoyed reading this chapter very much. What a wonderful lead in for the movie especially all the emotions Kitty went through as she held the telegram in her hand. Great job, well done.
BigMommaT chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
More! More! I LOVE it and cannot wait to see what follows. . .
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Dear Readers, first, let me say thank you for your encouraging feedback. It truly does inspire a writer to more work.

I have been surprised how many have suggested (or demanded) that the story be continued. I was conceived as a simple, missing moment to fit before the opening of "Return To Dodge", to explain why Kitty had left, why she was back, how she had heard about Matt's condition. However, one never actually knows what The Muse will offer up.

Thanks again for your comments.
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Though listed as complete this would make excellent background for a continuing story.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Very well done. I liked the juxtapositioning of the two possible versions of the telegram. But you could think about extending the story now, couldn't you? That's a cruel spot to just stop.