Reviews for A Literati Story
Literati44 chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
i have some questions that maybe you can answer. like what time is it like the month. and also i think the story is pretty good so for but you need to add more rory and jess and of course luke and loreali but if you need to include more people to get to more R/J and L/L then by all means go right ahead can't wait till next chapter. hopefully its soon.
99imjon chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
Hi, I just started reading your story, and I just have to say: It's great! Can't wait for Jess to come to Stars Hollow again. Oh, It would be really great if rory could meet lilly, I think they would really get along.

My thoughts on the Jess-issue I think that he would fit to work in the music-shop or maybe the bookstore. Oh, and it would be great if he got his GED by taking night-classes at school or something. I can't really imagine him going back to stars hollow high.

Well, thats my thoughts. Hope they were helpfull :D Please update soon :)
musicormisery4105 chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
i love it, i think Jess should get his GED, im not so sure about the living thing yet tho, i think either way would be good. but maybe he could get an apartment in new haven so he can be close to rory.

update soon ]
joyincreation chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
First of all your a really writer but what about Andrews book store or were you thinking something a little more permanent? Maybe something in New Haven near Rory? But it should deffinately have something to do with books. Love the story.
SiriuslyRory chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
omg please update im dieing! PLEASE!
Imy94 chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
i love this story so far its great!

i think that Jess should get his GED and work at Luke's but get his own apartment in Stars Hollow and for a real job he could work at Andrew's bookstore or summin!

please update as soon as you can!
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
i hope w/e was going on is okay now and i won't give up no you!
SiriuslyRory chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
OMG write more, i'm really sick right now and all i do all day is read, (i know thats sad) so PLEASE write more so i canread your story! YAY
SiriuslyRory chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
OMG poor Jess, i would have freaked if i was him, i mean a strange girl having her period when no ones else is there ti help ARGH!
SiriuslyRory chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
i don't like it, i don't hate it and it's not horrible, I LOVE IT and IT"S GREAT!
SiriuslyRory chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
IT"S REALLY GOOD!
londonpunker14 chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
yay! don't know why i said that but there it is, yay. good chapter. i had something really good planned out to say, yet now it escapes me. i'll think of it again later. update soon!
kaypgirl chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
Yes, he's going back to rory!
adambrodylover chapter 6 . 1/28/2007